Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Intervention needed with founder

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42912

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

1 yr ago · 1 min read

When you think Ecuador is in Central America, it's clear you are not in control of your geography. We all may need to chip in for geography rehab.

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

I don't think we should even have countries. We should just be one.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Not sure I'd like it. It might mean more Cuban strippers, or it might mean Havana would be the new Vegas.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

You wouldn't like a borderless world where we could all be the same? Seems like Nirvana to me.

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

“Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do Nothing to kill or die for And no religion, too Imagine all the people Livin' life in peace

Imagine all the people Sharing all the world”

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

I know, right? John Lennon really knew what's what. If we had no religion or borders life would be so peaceful and copacetic.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

But Yoko would cause the world to break up into separate countries again.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

If the world was one, there'd be no Chinese food.

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

Google says and I quote:

“While no single "country" was explicitly created as a direct "divide and conquer" act in the way a tactic is, the tactic of "divide and rule" has been used to create and manipulate borders and existing political entities to weaken rivals and maintain control, often resulting in the fragmentation of larger regions.

Examples include the British post-Mutiny policy in India, the arbitrary borders drawn by imperial powers in the Middle East after World War I, and the Roman strategy of fostering conflict among tribes to prevent unified resistance.”

Profile picture for From978
From978
•

If I remember my Mafia history, I think Havana was the old Las Vegas

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

But there's Philly Cheese Steaks, even though Philly isn't a country.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Officially, Finland and Iceland are not in Scandinavia. But, it does seem dumb that they're not. All us pervs should have founder's back, be ready to die on that hill with him. Or, just change it to Nordic, either way. Or maybe Ex Viking Countries.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

It would be nice if we could all just tolerate each other worldwide. Certainly agreeing would be nicer but I'm not expecting that. I'd be happy with tolerate.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Swiss cheese sucks. Swiss coffee sucks. In fact, I don't have much good to say about Switzerland. I guess their flag's a plus.

Profile picture for IfIGottaBeDamned
IfIGottaBeDamned
•

LOL @founder

But…. Swiss Miss Girl: Smash or Pass?

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Well yeah, just don't make me drink her chocolate

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•
Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

There's cheddar cheese even though Cheddar is just a village in England. Swiss cheese will still come from the Swiss State in the United States of The World. The Swiss National Guard would shoot the holes in it instead of the Swiss Army.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•
Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Did you know that you cannot buy a cheese named Swiss cheese in Switzerland, and most Swiss cheese is produced in Ohio.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Ngl, enchiladas suiza are one of my favorites

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^ HAH, love that comment! I live in Ohio and Swiss cheese is among my faves but the Swiss I buy in the store is made in Wisconsin. Matter of fact I just finished eating an omelet with baby swiss.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement