Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Visiting Austin, is there a pocket friendly high mileage club

Fullon

clubbing on a budget!!!$!!!

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Hi, As the title says. travelling to Austin for the long weekend. I am looking for a high mileage club at dive bar rates, something similar to Outer space in Philadelphia. I am visiting SC after a while and want to unleash my PL side but not spend more than $300.

Is Divas my go to or are there any other recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Takedacannoli
Takedacannoli
•

Divas, Diablas, XTC are your best bets. Might want to give Perfect 10 Highland a shot too at night.

Profile picture for Fullon
Fullon
•

unfortunately, thinking of a day time visit. would that be okay or not. As I have few hours before my flight in the evening on monday.

Profile picture for trapdoor
trapdoor
•

Bumping this as I'm in Austin and looking for a day shift to hit up on Friday before my flight home!

W
wallanon
•

Can't you read? What's the bump for? The door charge is cheap or nothing during day at Divas, so stop being cheap and go there after picking up some beer or a bottle of tequila on the way for the girls. You'll know in 15 minutes if you need to drive somewhere else.

Profile picture for shawnsan959
shawnsan959
•

Planning to visit this club. What time do you all recommend stopping by?

Profile picture for cooldood
cooldood
•

Divas. Hands down.

Profile picture for chiefwiggum
chiefwiggum
•

I'll add Red Rose.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement