tuscl

Angels . . .

I visited Angels late afternoon yesterday. There were a lot of dancers. The whales weren't there, but there was only a single hottie. The dancers were very desperate for work. Willy got plenty of "FREE" workouts. It was nice even though cooked spaghetti has more rigidity and reactivity. The music was down so conversation was possible. I railed against the spindley squawkings of shadowcat and his obsession with Kyle1111 as well as his hatred of the black clubs, and the dancers dutifully nodded their sympathy. Well, actually that ain't what we discussed, but I figured shadowcat is desperate for a little love and I'm feeling generous. :)

What did we discuss? Gambling dancer, the collapsed economy and worthless dollar, wanna dance, etc. :)

Finally, the only hottie decides to leave the confines of sacred dressing room. She approaches. Then she speaks those magically wonderful words, to wit: wanna dance? YES!!!!!!! Damn, it was long time waiting for that beauty. And, her dances were EXCELLENT to the tune of an empty wallet.

Her name is SILK and sure enough she felt like SILK. Unfortunately, her main club is Coco's and she just likes to slum occasionally at the hood i.e. Angels. She made me one happy oldster. :)

3 comments

• arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Worthless dollar? What the hell does that mean? Last time I checked the strippers still loved the dollar bills.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    It means its value keeps dropping.
  • jablake
    16 years ago

This TALL dancer, must have been 6 and 1/2 feet at least, was all upset about my dollar tip. She complained haven't I gone to the grocery store or seen the gas prices or got the monthly rent bill, blah, blah, blah.

I said I'm well aware the dollar is worthless and I'd love to spend more; a lot more. I'm hurting just like you girls and perhaps even worse.

Now, the other dancers were still very sweet and understanding and appreciative. They know the dollar is worthless, but they also know *most* of their customers are hurting. I think even the drug lords are feeling the pinch. Not everyone works for the government or is a lord shadowcat. In my neighborhood people are losing their homes at an alarming rate and taxes are going thru the roof. I believe in MUCH HIGHER TAXES as well as MUCH MORE PRINTING OF NEW DOLLARS; then the stinking government can share a few crumbs after taking care of its endless wars.

Dumbest thing I ever did was not get a government job when I was young. I always tell the youngsters get on the government tit and then you can brag about your "public service" while raking in $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$'s. If I'd been smart and worked for the government, then I'd probably be able to spend like lord shadowcat----King shadowcat.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion