tuscl

She Took My Last $5 . . . and Left me With $0

Stripper reactions range from HAPPINESS to SADNESS. They see that as doing their job well. They see me as being a pathetic loser who should be banned for my own good. Most want to see the empty wallet. :)

One even offered to give me $5 just for an emergency situation. :) Very sweet. No, I didn't take her money. I told her then I deserved to suffer if an emergency arose that required a few dollars. She is shaking her head NO!!! And, says you don't deserve to suffer for spending too much on a good time; it's good to have a good time. Too sweet in the extreme. The offering to give money is the exception!!!

Just interesting the different reactions and perspectives. Any of you all have experiences to share like that or do you have more sense than to leave broke. :)

7 comments

• BartleJoe
    16 years ago
    I set a budget before I go in and leave when I've met my limit. I control the money.
  • jablake
    16 years ago

Sometimes I don't see the perfect woman for long stretches. I dream of past fun. Time passes and I think of how rare a dancer like Felicity is or even Gambling dancer or Royalty. And, then all of sudden superstars are available. If I knew they'd be available next week, then yes I'd budget. The problem is almost always the superstars vanish FAST.

Gambling dancer is *sort of* an exception. I've known her some 7 years. But, she is a ROYAL pain in the ass!!! She isn't going to sell me GFE and will only provide it FREE. If I wanted that type nonsense then I'd be searching for a real girlfriend. And, NO the situation with Gambling dancer has arisen in the past so it isn't like I had 7 good years before she turned into a true bitch! The stalemate was broken one time when she went to New Jersey for around a year. This latest stalemate will take some type of cooling off period---she's yapping about going back to New Jersey----GO!!!!!! Good Riddance. I hate when dancers start giving orders. :(

Bottom line due to supply problems my strength to budget is zero. One time with Baby Doll she arrived after I hadn't seen her in over a year. She was thrilled to see me with plenty of hugs and kisses. I showed her my empty wallet and she says don't worry about it, I'll be working this club for at least a few months and then gave me her schedule. I race home at full speed run to get CASH and then drive back to the club at full speed. Couldn't have taken even 45 minutes. She was already fired. :( (The reason? Might have been one of the managers recognized that she wasn't white----hard to say because there were conflicting stories. The club was trying to get white. But, she could for many whites easily pass for white.) I never saw her again. :( I'd known her for years and years.
  • jablake
    16 years ago

It is more than a little incredible. Gambling dancer tells me NO prostitute will refuse my $$$. I'd been telling her a story about a stripper/prostitute that I knew who did precisely that. And, she doesn't believe. Fine. I ask her: Are you a prostitute? She says YES. Wonderful. OK, how about you taking my $$$ and getting your ass to work! She comes up some lying BS excuse and does it with a straight face. Incredible. And, she wants to keep believing NO prostitute will refuse my cash. What the HELL!?

She is a real pro, but I wish she'd stop messing around and get back to work. :( Anyway, I'm thinking that she will be heading back to New Jersey.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    You could tell a dancer you only have 20 dollars in ones left. That won't stop her from asking "wanna dance?" Many won't hesitate to take every last dollar.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    jablake,

Please take this in the spirit it is intended... You seem like a decent sort, and I find your posts entertaining, but this one sounds too much like a "shadowcat begging for attention and reinforcement" post.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi parodyman,

Yes, it could be seen that way. Another way of seeing it is that I've spent years with her and at my request she played a phoney role of being my girlfriend (which was a menu item for her). She played the role very well and she is the type of person who could easily be "ice cold" no matter what our relationship. She is a pro and the fact can't be ignored. Also, she was willing to play girlfriend, to the best of my knowledge, to anyone who had the $$$. She, imo, is very rare in that regard. The sex workers that I know, and maybe I know the wrong ones, aren't willing to truly role play the GFE.

Also, she is doing work that most other attractive young pros have flatly refused to do for me. Maybe they don't like me. Maybe they don't like pretending to be a girlfriend. Maybe there isn't enough money. Bottom line, I've found it very difficult to find hot young women willing to play this game. Peers talk about buying sex or extras. Gee, even the dancers who don't like me are generally willing to at least sell sex or extras. In this area sex or extras seem fairly normal.

One of my main points is that Gambling dancer *knows* that it is *always* all about the $$$ for *all* prostitutes/strippers. According to her there are NO exceptions and I'm a fool if I think there are. :) Basically, she is claiming all sex workers are clones in that regard.

Please remember she is an unusual person. I just don't see how she can waste hours and hours with me when the money isn't there. She thinks I'm going to be leaving her $$$ in my will??? She is planning on robbery?

If she says it is all about the money *for her*, then I'd like to accept that at face value. But, it just doesn't add up. She can make money. Her problem is gambling it all away. Time spent with me should be a total negative for her. She has *real* customers. She has a *real* boyfriend. I love a good con even when I'm the victim. :) She is a damn good con artist, imo. She has wasted a lot time if it is all about the money and so far I just don't see the payoff.

Yes, she could go to New Jersey. She had done it before. Probably she just needs a nice rest. She works hard. Going to New Jersey probably has nothing to do with me---she just needs to get away for awhile, perhaps.

Who knows maybe she just gets a kick out of seeing me all upset when she wont sell. :) I truly don't think she needs to waste her time like that, however. When she says to me with a straight face that she will sell, then I'd like her to keep her word. She wont. I don't know the reason and probably will never know. For a sex worker who proudly claims to be all about the money, well, it is infuriating!!! All about the money? OK, what is this BS about FREE? I've never asked for FREE from her or even hinted at it. She has given "freebies," but that seemed like and I believe it was just good business---it wasn't free in any true sense.

This latest FREE nonsense doesn't *seem* to be good business. And, she has tried the same sh*t in the past. It may seem like shadowcat, but I don't see where the value is in spending time with a weak old man who just is very low budget and worse my money spent on her as of late is totaling ZERO. :( At some point the con artist needs to make the real play. I *should* have absolutely NO value to her: OLD, POOR, UNATTRACTIVE, WEAK, ANGRY, ETC.

However, and this is the rub. :) ***People have different needs and desires. One person's trash maybe another person's treasure---I see that in stripclubs all the time.***
  • jablake
    16 years ago

I gave a young dancer a *very small amount* of money because she said she was pregnant and I wanted to help her out. I don't think that makes me Mr. Wonderful or Mr. Fool.

Gambling dancer hears about it and she gets all angry saying that the bitch is lying to make money off you. I said that I believed she was pregnant and is it wrong to help a young pregnant woman?

That just made Gambling dancer more angry saying that I was a fool to believe such a weak story and that I should know better than to believe any hoes, etc.

This, imo, made absolutely NO SENSE AT ALL for Gambling dancer to be upset that I gave away a *very small amount* of money. If I spend money on other dancers for services, then she doesn't get red with anger. So we had a fight about whether the hoe was pregnant or not. If the hoe was pregnant, then giving a little financial support was good. According to Gambling dancer, this is an old fraud and I got took. :(

Well guess who was right? ME! ME! ME! LOL! :) That hoe definitely was pregnant. Gambling dancer's response? There was "No, I'm sorry. Or, that was good you helped her a little." She just change the subject to well you got lucky. I didn't get lucky. If she was a fraud, then I got took. I'd feel much worse not helping when there were a *few* extra dollars to spare. That young woman really seemed to appreciate the *little* bit of financial help that I gave her.

Truly, I was unconcerned about being wrong and getting taken. It's happened before and it will happen again: that does NOT mean I will just blanketly stop helping when I can just because of a few rotten apples or a few fraudsters.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion