Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Recognition

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Two different gogo dancers in two different Pattaya bars recognized me from when I was in Thailand last year. It must have been because of my big…wallet. It’s nice to get recognition.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

maybe my next visit one of the girls in Xs will recognize me...

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Glad to see you posting I was wondering if the earthquake affected you where you were.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

^he responded to my asking after his welfare on the thread where I asked it. He and his date did not even fell shaking in Pattaya. I mapped it out, and it is 92 miles south of Bangkok.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Yeah I've been watching all these videos on youtube it's a really cool look at that world. There's a lot of older American dudes just living the dream out there. I like a little more meat on girls that's more of what American girls tend to have, Thai girls usually seem to be a little thinner than I like.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I bet they say “oh it’s jackslash, this will be the quickest $150 I’ve ever earned!!”

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

It seems amazing that these gogo dancers would remember me at all. They must see thousands and thousands of old white men a year.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Must be your witty charm. Yours is more unique than mine but it would shock me too when I would walk into a club, that I haven’t been to in 2-3 years, and a stripper runs over and remembers my name, where I’m from, and what I do for a living. It’s happened several times, but for you, on another continent in a place where they probably see much more foot traffic is truly remarkable.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement