Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

posting comment count ?

Jascoi
Jascoi360227

Mr Wonderful to single moms and college age hotties......

1 yr ago · 1 min read

founder... it would be nice to have the comment count show up again on the content page of reviews, articles and forum postings... maybe it does on a desktop but I'm using my phone 99.99% of the time. I have to click on the specific posting to see if anybody and who has posted. I do apologize for being a bit picky. thank you sir.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Lex Luthor
Lex Luthor
•

You're not picky. It used to be that way and should be again.

Profile picture for Techman
Techman
•

I would like it to come back.

Profile picture for Lex Luthor
Lex Luthor
•

Founder: Don't mix pending reviews with approved reviews. Bring back the thumbs-up-and-down buttons for both reviews and comments. I liked seeing how people voted on rejected reviews.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I for one DO like the pending reviews and rejected reviews along with the approved reviews available...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement