Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Club reopened completely new.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065449

Atlanta suburb

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Replies (4)

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🤑_ Nice For Hearing Dat' Siren's Is

Opening. I Would Give It A 10 Just For The Info I Read! Sounds Fun, Looks Like It's In Good Area. Like Da' Purple Sign & Building. I'm Sure Da' $Strippers Will Be Wonderful! It's A Lil' Far Driving, But I Would Go. Ohio Is Classic 👽_

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Are there clubs in Ohio that have decent two way contact, in spite of Ohio's Karenpublican state government.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Ilbbaicnl there are clubs in northeastern ohio with easily available extras. The clubs in Dayton used to have good 2 way contact until a series of unfortunate events (including a tornado) caused several of the clubs to close. A few of the Columbus clubs have limited 2 way contact but nothing excessive.

Hopefully Sirens can get back to it's glory days from before the Stormy Daniels incident. I met my ATF when she was dancing at Sirens and while the action in the club was limited, she was the most fun I ever had OTC with a dancer.

Profile picture for Frankcastle
Frankcastle
•

nice, lets hope it becomes the best club in Columbus (again). only took 5 years!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement