Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

In Chicago near Barrington and headed to the Airport in t-minus 24hrs, where to?

hotgirlsplz

spend too much on dancers 🤯

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Where shall I go gallivanting to as of March 2025? For a day time drink and for sexy girls that speak English?

Replies (2)

Profile picture for pgpatole
pgpatole
•

It might be a bit of a drive but I’d recommend Polekatz if you’re looking for hot girls and decent dances. If you’re looking for more mileage, go straight to club 390.

Profile picture for hotgirlsplz
hotgirlsplz
•

Dammit, I couldn't get in for various reasons but one was so odd... I needed to bring my passport in wtf lol I'm like nope sorry, I leave that shit at my hotel or whatever. @pgpatole

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement