Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

2-girl experience

Owlkid0819

New Jersey

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Think I might try a 2-girl experience. Anyone done this before? Any suggestions for playful girls?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for OG12346
OG12346
•

Yes, but their no longer there. Find one you like and let her pick a friend. Its important they work well together.

Profile picture for Artax
Artax
•

Only once here - gets expensive - but Devon and Taylor -

Profile picture for Carotene1
Carotene1
•

Yes. Nicole and Devon. Nicole and Lena. Nicole and Devon was a better experience for me.

Profile picture for JerseyJoe
JerseyJoe
•

Yes, Devon and Nicole. Set me back $300 ( 5 dances each) plus tips, but well worth the experience

Profile picture for pedrome30
pedrome30
•

I did it on the cheap a few months ago when two offered it to me - two songs, so $120 plus a small tip and the $10 cover. I can't last as long with two at once, haha! I didn't get their names though.

Profile picture for EastCoastDude
EastCoastDude
•

Devon and which ever girl she chooses. My favorite is Devon and Taylor. Second favorite is Devon and Nicole. I think I've also done Devon and Anna from Italy. All of the threesomes with Devon are fantastic.

Profile picture for Artax
Artax
•

Seem like Devon is a common choice - I agree I would recommend Devon and anyone (just about)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement