tuscl

Memphis Platinum Plus and Tunica Caberat

Golfer3166
Arkansas
Sunday, June 8, 2008 12:22 AM
Anyone know the status of these two clubs? I actually enjoyed the Tunica Club - which was in Memphis, just like the PP in Memphis but not as crowded. I know that they were shut down but I figured at some point someone would buy them or the Feds would force sale them.

3 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I have a close friend that lived in Memphis for many years and worked as a card dealer in Tunica. These were his favorite clubs. The PP was mine for a long time. They are gone or a least will never reopen the way they used to be. The manager at the PP in Columbia SC, where I now call my favorite club has told me to not look for the Memphis club to open any time soon. If you check their recently updated web site you will not see any mention of it. Since the Memphis club got shut down Kenwood Enterprises has opened a new club in Miami and plans to open one in Lexington KY very soon. They bought out a club there. I can't remember the name but If I remember correctly it had Platinum in it's name. In am having a better time in Columbia than I ever did in Memphis and it is a lot closer. 240 miles vs 400.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Wow, scat must live near the hub in ATL...4 hours to get to a strip club...wow...that's unreal & it's got my max beat by about 2 hours...whew...
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    :( ... Missing 'em too ... :( I had some "glory days" at the Platinum Plus when I was living in Jackson MS. I'd drive up for many long weekends -- 3 hours, or a little less, door-to-door one-way. The going was beginning to remind me of the REAL "glory days" I had back in the mid-90s at Fantasia (Richmond Hill, north of Toronto). But PP got nipped in the bud before it really extended to that degree of licentiousness. Too bad, though I can't say I was surprised, this being the USA and therefore practically devoid of civil liberties in certain sex-related industries thanks to people continuing to vote for the party which wishes to supposedly reduce government.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion