Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Bucks Cabaret Ft Worth

tsnell

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Can anyone confirm if Br**** still works here? Had some dances with her in September and it was an amazing time. Coming back through the area soon and deciding if I should visit ft worth or just stay in Dallas.

If this is frowned upon I’ll remove the post.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Rod84
Rod84
•

The only thing frowned upon is who the hell is Br****? I mean, it's not like you're spilling any salacious beans. Can you just please spell out her name, for any of us who may have information?

Profile picture for tsnell
tsnell
•

Lmao fair. Brenda.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

'If this is frowned upon I’ll remove the post.'

You wanna bet?

Profile picture for caseyx
caseyx
•

Guy with no reviews posts a discussion asking about a specific dancer. Sounds kind of stalker-ish (or certainly would be without the asterisks). I've never been to this club but I doubt I'd be inclined to answer your question if I did.

Profile picture for tsnell
tsnell
•

It’s not that deep Casey. I had some dances a little while back and I’m just wondering if the dancer still dances there because I don’t live nearby.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement