Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Who is the queen of the playhouse right now?

MCH301

1 yr ago · 1 min read

By this I mean someone who works a lot, provides good service, and somehow epitomizes what a dancer at the Playhouse should be.

A few years ago, I would have said Cayenne, with maybe Erica in the running. As they age, I think it’s time for a new queen.

Kiara is definitely a candidate — she’s there day shifts & night shifts, looks great, has a great attitude. Devon might be in the running, but she’s not there as much.

Who would you say is the queen these days?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for OG12346
OG12346
•

With that criteria, there is none. Maybe Andrea. The best girls, no tip, dont work every day. Leah, Lena, Taylor, Devon, Bella.

Profile picture for Carotene1
Carotene1
•

Yeah, Kiera probably fits your description if your criteria includes someone who works a lot. Maybe Tatianna as well but not sure she’s there more than Devon.

Profile picture for Artax
Artax
•

Kiera is there a lot and is a decent option but can’t put her in the category I would agree with OG none- if I had to pick I’d say Devon

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Can’t go wrong with Leah or Nicole.

Profile picture for bassdrumhanging
bassdrumhanging
•

I guess Kierra would get my vote currently for “most representative” of the PL vibe and brand. Works a shit ton of hours Brazilian Cute enough face and good body Milf age frame Positive attitude and generally friendly/ happy Private dance delivers as expected.

Profile picture for robebt101
robebt101
•

is Bella the same as Isabella or two different girls?

Profile picture for Phillydaddy21
Phillydaddy21
•

Two different girls. Isabella is all over their Instagram page.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement