tuscl

Chandler is not dead.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I was sitting in my favorite club Tuesday afternoon. This dude comes up to me and asks "Am I shadowcat?" I say "yes" and he introduces himself as Chandler. Nice guy. Younger than I thought but seemed to want to be left alone. We did swap a few stripper stories. There is also a dancer working there that uses the stage name of Chandler. Well, He had to tip her on stage. She is cute and very petite. When he came back, I informed him that she had 5 kids. I killed the fantasy for him. Sorry. If you are reading this, they range in age from 2 to 13. Sorry Alcia was not there. This makes about the 15th TUSCLer that I have personally met. Looking fore ward to more.

1 comment

• casualguy
    16 years ago
    My first thought after reading this was what I thought was funny at first. I wonder how many guys ask her "hey, you want to have another one?"

However in reality that is not funny. If she's getting child support, she may not be doing as bad. However I knew of one dancer with a kid and she couldn't get the guy to pay anything. hmmm, that was about 12 or 13 years ago when she was only 20 or 21. I can't imagine what it's like to have 5 kids and be single and a dancer. Maybe she's married.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion