Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Review not submitting from iPad

Bamaskeezer

1 yr ago · 1 min read

I’m submitting of you and I tap the button on my iPad nothing happens.

Any expert tips? Why would this happen

Replies (2)

Profile picture for Owlyoung_ggofv
Owlyoung_ggofv
•

Have you tried refreshing the page? You probably should copy your review to notepad before attempting a screen refresh.

What browser are you using. I find Google Chrome works best. Microsoft browsers are okay.

I'm not sure what your security features are, you may want to check them because sites like this share a similar format to alot of spam and click bait websites (that's not an insult to founder, it's just that the site is relatively old).

Profile picture for Bamaskeezer
Bamaskeezer
•

That did the trick. Thanks ggofv!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement