tuscl

Have you ever had to adjust losing favorite Strippers and search for new ones

ggofv
Alabama

the title is slightly misleading. What I mean is has the original crew of one of your favorite strip clubs "retired" and now you have a new batch of strippers you are Largely unfamiliar with.

I'm in Huntsville and I moved here in 2018. I had a come to know quite a few of my ATF. Now in 2024, they have pretty much all gone. I'm sure a few of them dance at different clubs, but the atmosphere is just different.

I can always focus on the hottest strippers at the time, but they are almost always with someone and you have to wait your turn. I would rather go to dancers that have higher availability. Those also tend to be the more OTC types.

I know it seems like I'm simping, but I'm not that hard up. I just miss the old crew. Huntsville Alabama has RCSG (former Scores), Uncle Bucks, Pony Bama, and Pony Too. You also have Fantasia and Boomers nearby if you're looking for something different.

I know strippers come and go, that's the nature of the business. But is there ever a time where you felt nostalgic about a previous crew of dancers.

12 comments

• Puddy Tat
    13 days ago
    I'm nostalgic for a "crew" when the old girls were hotter, higher mileage, or cheaper than they were before. But I can think of only a couple times in 20+ years of clubbing when I really missed one.
  • rattdog
    13 days ago
    adjusting to losing faves unfortunately is part of this hobby. it really sucks but it's a reality that i've accepted a long time ago.

there are at least 20 girls that i have very find memories of that do pop into my head at lease 4-5 times a week. sure most of them may not aged that well through the years but back then i sure enjoyed them while in their prime years.
  • JimGassagain
    13 days ago
    Almost as much as I’ve had to find new chefs form me and my family of 5 kids.

Bippity boppity, bacon!
  • stripperlover777
    13 days ago
    ⭐ 🤠 I'd Just Put Some Random Fav's SC'S In A Hat For A Random Wild Draw Before I Go Out To Da' Strip Club Coz There Is Changing Of Da' Strippers. At least You Have A Wild Pick Idea So It Saves The Spirit No Matter Who You See. 👽
  • PAWG_Patrol
    13 days ago
    You know they're going to leave eventually but what gets me are the ones who warn you they're quitting vs. the ones who just disappear one day.

The beginning of COVID definitely made a lot of dancers hang up the heels without warning. Almost makes you wonder where they went. Like there's no way that chick who gave me a handy at 2 in the afternoon is just a bank teller or something now 😂
  • Jascoi
    13 days ago
    i’ve had so many favorites come and go and then new favorites ...
  • DandyDan
    13 days ago
    That always happens. Of course, sometimes you find out an old favorite is at a different club, so you go there, but it isn't always the same. Then again, there's the girls who were there and were never the first girl you wanted a dance from, but they were usually available when you just had to have one.
  • Dolfan
    13 days ago
    Not really. Sure, I've had a fave quit or otherwise disappear and had a brief period where the next one wasn't as good. But it never lasts more than a week or two.

The clubs themselves tend to evolve over time too, they'll change policies or prices either on their own or in response to local laws or changes in enforcement. But so far at least, it seems another club is able to take its place.

I had a lot of fun at the old Tootsies, when it was a tiny joint in a strip mall. I suppose I have some nostalgia for those times, but by the time I hit add comment on this post it'll probably have faded.
  • DH721
    13 days ago
    I've had several favorites that I knew for a few years that eventually stopped dancing. A couple of them I still see but it's mostly dinner, a concert or some other non-sexual activity. One of them has tried to quit dancing and getting a 'regular' job as a hostess or waitress at a restaurant and even a worker at Amazon, but she hasn't completely grasped the concept of going to work every day, even if you don't want to, so she ends up going back to the club to make ends meet.

I had a couple of favorites reach out to me recently after a 3 or 4 year absence, the only problem is I live 800 miles away so that won't work.

I am currently going to the 'nicer' clubs where management is strict about no extras, as I have found they usually have a larger number of pretty girls. Of course you still get the ones with GPS, but I can pick them out pretty quick and drop'em like a hot potato. I don't know what it is, but I have had about 7 or 8 dancers actually ask me out, not for OTC sex but just dinner or something. To me, an atf has to be more than just a pretty face but able to carry on a decent conversation. Getting teased by a gorgeous, nearly naked girl is nice, but I want a girl that can talk about more than just how skanky the other dancers are.
  • Rod8432
    13 days ago
    Absolutely. The experience has taught me not to wait for "next time." Just pull the trigger for dances/VIP now! I've had too many disappear before next time happens, only to leave me wondering what might've been.
  • grrlgonebad
    12 days ago
    Awwww... this is such a lovely thread!

The same is true for club regulars! There are so many I wonder where they went...

Yes, I actually pay attention when I am talking to customers, and those who make an impression on me... stick with me over the years.

I had one older man who had been widowed for decades... no kids... no one to talk to... so he just came in at lunch every week and wanted to chat. Absolutely lovely man... who had lived a wonderful and interesting life... but all alone at the end.

He stopped coming as regularly... I knew he had health problems...

One day... he stopped coming... I really wondered!

A few months later, a lawyer came in... and told me he had died... but left me in his will... with a note telling me how much I meant to him... and giving me a VERY nice.. final tip!

people matter... connections matter...
  • Icey
    12 days ago
    Clubs are too different now. You can't compare the vibe or level of human connection to what it was even just a few years ago.

Nowadays it feels like theres a wall between me and dancers. Its rare to find a connection. I blame drugs and girls thinking theyre social media celebrities
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion