tuscl

Donald Trump was fired by 81 million people..., and clearly he is having a very

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title couldn’t say it all.

“Donald Trump was fired by 81 million people..., and clearly he is having a very difficult time processing that”

:D

9 comments

• JimGassagain
    8 days ago
    When I heard that I laughed out loud at how good of a comment that was. You can easily tell with last night’s debate that Harris was much better prepared than Trump. Trump’s private plane landed with him in it 2 hours prior to going on stage, and Harris arrived the night before. Apparently Trump thinks he can just show up and ride his daddy’s coat tails, again. it could be too many people see through the bullying BS he brings to the table. Great comeback to his fact that no sitting President got as many votes as he did, while neglecting to add his opponent got millions more than him. lol!!

When Trump finished the debate and headed to the “Spin Room”, he only spun his side of the story to benefit him and wasn’t there to spin it for his constituents. Claiming the moderators were against him is akin to when losing in a game of sports and blaming the refs are at fault for being behind. What a loser. Again!

Bacon!
  • misterorange
    8 days ago
    "You can easily tell with last night’s debate that Harris was much better prepared than Trump."

Of course. Her preparation was collusion with ABC and their so-called moderators. She spit out lie after lie with such total confidence, knowing there would be zero push-back, and there wasn't. ABC should be ashamed of themselves for this biased ambush. Benny Hill would be a more serious moderator than these two clowns.

Does a company like ABC need a license to call themselves a "news organization"? If so, it should be revoked. It's like if you hire an exterminator to get rid of roaches, and instead of fumigating the place they hide crumbled up cookies in your couch.
  • jaybud999
    8 days ago
    @misterorange

Dude, just go back to carving your pumpkin.

"Collusion".....fucking stupid dude. They fired questions, both numb nuts answered the way they wanted. One answered better for the middle ground that they both need.

Just accept Trump didn't do well, and hope for the best....because that's what you need now. That, and a better representative of conservative politics next time.
  • oscarlomax
    8 days ago
    I could easily tell Kamala's objective. Wasn't sure of what his was. Being a show-biz guy like he is, I would have thought there was a target audience. Maybe there was and I missed it.
  • StripClubXpert
    7 days ago
    VP Kamala gave a better performance. No doubt about it. She fired up her base for sure.
    But did she win over any undecided people? She was able to goad Pres Trump in to talking about whatever topic she wanted. She steered the conversation away from topics like immigration & the economy to her benefit.
    On the other hand she really did not answer any questions. She gave broad nonspecific rehearsed answers with no policy.
    Pres Trump's closing argument was likely his strongest. He said if she wants to do all these things then why hasn't she done them for the last 3 1/2 years. If she really wants to close the border all she has to do is get Pres Biden to sign an order.
    He did not call her out on changing all of her positions over the last 3 months to align with what the polls say voters want.
    The day before the debate CNN published an article showing how then candidate Harris filled out an ACLU questionnaire in 2019.
    Kamala checked off that she wanted to:
    -legalize all drugs
    -have the US government pay for gender reassignment surgery for detained migrants
    -end ICE
    -end any form of immigration detention
    A better prepared Trump could have hammered her all night on this CNN article alone.
    Trump is ill prepared for any debates.
    But is Kamala prepared to do anything more than four more years of open borders and closing businesses? I don't think she convinced many undecided voters of that. If she wants a chance she has to distance herself from the failed policies of Joe Biden. Otherwise it will be a second Term for Pres Trump and she will fade in to relative obscurity.
  • StripClubXpert
    7 days ago
    Fyi, here is the CNN article: https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/09/politics/…
  • Puddy Tat
    7 days ago
    ^ Being second in command behind a vegetable makes it awfully hard to distance oneself with any credibility.

She says her values haven't changed from her police defunding, rioter bailing out, private health insurance banning, border opening, gender surgery promoting past, Bernie Sanders even said she's just looking moderate to win.

Why should we believe a change of heart that only happened on election season?
  • RonJax2
    7 days ago
    > VP Kamala gave a better performance. No doubt about it. She fired up her base for sure. But did she win over any undecided people?

My contention has always been there's virtually no undecided voters in this election. The election is going to come down to turnout. So firing up the base is what this debate was about.

To your point, I think Kamala did that. I also think Trump did not, in fact, he made his base look foolish with fake claims about pet eating immigrants, and his claims that the 2020 election was stolen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion