tuscl

White guy

Any issues being a white dude going there for a work trip break?

14 comments

• Puddy Tat
    11 days ago
    Never been to Wax, but been to Blaze (another black club) with a black friend.
    The NFL offensive-tackle-sized bouncer said "normally we don't let white guys in but because you're with a big black brother, we'll make an exception."

Only one color matters in the club--green.
  • IWantHerOnMe
    11 days ago
    Wax just sucks to me. I’m cool with a white guy who goes to Blaze, which has the same price for dances as Wax accept full nude. Wax is a bikini bar. The white manager is also always walking around so hey.
  • ww
    11 days ago
    Why does it always seem to be white dudes that ask this question?

What do ya'll think is going to happen to you stepping into a booty club?
  • IWantHerOnMe
    11 days ago
    @ww This board is for intel about everything to me. I wish I would a asked about Tatfletales before I went the first time I did I coulda got a warning about the door guy. I’m down to help anyone who posts good shit.
  • ww
    11 days ago
    ^^^ OP is a new poster and this is his only post, so not really "deserving" of any help.

But he obviously knows about this club and knows it's a black club.

IMHO, it's a BS question. Is anyone going to say it's a "no whites allowed or else" club?

What's the point of the question? Go to the club if you feel comfortable going to black clubs. Otherwise, don't go.

Any you never see the opposite: "Any issues for a black dude going to Club Chez Whitey for a work break?"
  • rickmacrodong
    10 days ago
    ^ww based on Puddys post it does in fact appear that they can precisely say, whites arent allowed.
  • Puddy Tat
    10 days ago
    ^ No, the guy was making a JOKE. Geez.
  • Icey
    10 days ago
    There are plenty of clubs divided by race. I know quite a few where blacks arent welcome or where dress codes are used to justify discrimination. The guy probably thought itd be like that for whites at some clubs
  • RockAllNight
    10 days ago
    I’ve been the only white guy in a number of black clubs including Wax. Never had a problem and typically get plenty of attention from the dancers. Btw- I’ve never made it rain in any of them
  • rickmacrodong
    9 days ago
    Icey, dress codes arent discrimination unless they apply them racially. Some clubs may not want basketball shorts, sweatpants, sagging jeans etc
  • ww
    9 days ago
    @icey - would love to know any of these clubs where blacks aren’t welcome. Is there a sign posted or do they just draw a weapon for any blacks that approach the door?
  • Icey
    9 days ago
    No signs but they use door policies to turn away minorities.
  • ww
    9 days ago
    Like what? No gym shoes allowed? Gotta wear a suit and tie to enter?

Whatever the policy, I’m sure any patron could meet the standard.

Granted, I wouldn’t patronize a club with “door policies” as it just indicative of more policies inside the club I.e. no fun or low value for money spent.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 days ago
    Admittedly, I don't know about the club aside from it being a black club. That said, I suspect that the OP worrying less about entry and more about him walking into a "Wait til Otis sees us!" situation.

https://youtu.be/fREmwwfT_Ts
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion