Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Wax is open as of 6/22

Tizzle25

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

No liquor/Beer VIP rooms marked closed $5 entry fee

Replies (5)

Profile picture for ww
ww
•

Appreciate the intel. A decent number of dancers returned?

I take your report was dayshift.

Profile picture for Tizzle25
Tizzle25
•

Thank you,

Yes. Dayshift report. Typical dayshift crowd (dancers/customers). VIP open towards back. Unfortunately A.C seems down or slow.

Profile picture for Jdavid9806
Jdavid9806
•

Random question….If I go to this place Sunday Night will I be the only white guy?

Profile picture for ww
ww
•

Maybe and maybe not.

Just assume you will be the only one and make your decision to go to the club based on that.

Profile picture for Jdavid9806
Jdavid9806
•

Appreciate it WW…back when follies was real there would be many times I was the only one at night. Haha so I am game!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement