tuscl

When does Bia work and don’t you miss the old schedule?

Anyone know Bia’s schedule? When I call the hotline, I can never hear her name. I wonder if I'm mishearing it as 'Via.' I usually hear 'Via' working at night, but I thought Bia worked afternoons. I know I know! Just go in and find out. It really is the best answer, even if she isn’t there someone is. Haha.

I also miss the old way of checking the schedule. The hotline is better than nothing, but I used to like being able to send a text and get a list. Or even before that, when it was on the website

6 comments

• OG12346
    a month ago
    There's Bia, and Zia. Zia usually works nights. Bia, day, into the night shift.
  • experiencefinder
    a month ago
    I don’t know what I’m hearing on that hotline, then. Zia sounds nothing like Via.
  • Artax
    a month ago
    Agree tough to tell Bia and Zia apart on phone line- but posters are right - Bia works most days- day shift though she may stay until 6 or 7- Zia is more night - though I’ve seen her Sat afternoon
  • Carotene1
    a month ago
    I also miss the old text system. The AI voice schedule is tough to understand sometimes, but I kinda enjoy when it butchers the names on the schedule.
  • DocAlonzo
    a month ago
    PH got rid of the text system because it was costing them I think they said 11 cents for every text it sent out so they dropped it.
  • experiencefinder
    a month ago
    Ah. Yeah that’s pricey! Wish they’d go back to using the website, then.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion