tuscl

Anna

1965jackstraw
New Jersey
Stopped by on a Monday, line up was weak. Ended up with Anna. Terrible experience.
No sensuality. Wanted to get the handshake quickly, wanted $50 told her no. 1 dance then hit the road.

5 comments

• JerseyJoe
    a month ago
    I’m confused. She wanted to get the handshake quickly, or did you?
    Did she ask for $50, plus dance charges $30 per) in advance for a handshake?

I recently danced with her for four dances. I gave her $120 plus a hearty tip for her services and plenty of mutual roaming. It was a good experience
    She has a smoking hot body with bolt ons. What intrigues me are her nipples, they are extra long, like at least a half inch long.
  • 1965jackstraw
    a month ago
    She wanted to get to the handshake quickly and yes wanted an extra 50 for a handshake
  • Phillydaddy21
    a month ago
    Anna has always been quite sensual with me and has a great body/ass. She has offered me FS a few times but declined. She probably wants to move quickly as when I see her there she is nonstop taking men back for dances
  • fizzypants
    a month ago
    Yeah Anna is next on my list. I was on a time crunch and couldn't fit her in last time I was there. Bar side grind was very sensual.
  • Carotene1
    a month ago
    See my review a few up from this one. Count your dances and establish tip requirement up front.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion