Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Lina

Robinhood

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

Had a great dance with her today but don’t remember many reviewing her . She had a great body with nice fake boobs and pretty enthusiastic. Wondering what others experiences of her were ? Downside is her English isn’t great .

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Artax
Artax
•

I’m a big fan of Lina- unfortunately she doesn’t work Saturdays and I rarely can get in during the week to see her- her sisters Thais and Talita also work there but I think Talita only occasionally (she must have another job

Profile picture for JerseyJoe
JerseyJoe
•

Talia “retired” awhile back after her second kid was born. She was especially hot. Lena is solid too. She’s very accommodating, lots of two hand activity. A good, but often overlooked choice. I don’t recall ever having a session with Thais.

Profile picture for Robinhood
Robinhood
•

She told me she only picks up shifts here and there …didn’t fully understand her schedule . She has another job doing nails and lashes . Plenty of two hand action and very wet fiv .

Profile picture for Carotene1
Carotene1
•

Lena is an always a fun time. Built solid like a brickhouse. She is a better dance experience than her sisters, imo, although maybe not quite as good looking.

Profile picture for Artax
Artax
•

Agree Thais and Talita are better looking and give good dances but Lena I find more fun

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement