tuscl

Anything in Chiang Mai Thailand?

Friday, August 16, 2024 6:58 AM
Going to Thailand for my first time in October. The first 5 days of my trip will be in Chiang Mai, & it is when I'll have the most free/solo time. The rest of the trip I will be busy with a big group. And unfortunately my time in Chiang Mai is only from Sunday morning to Friday morning, so I won't get a Friday night or Saturday there.

Just based off of my research, it seems Chiang Mai closed up all of their strip clubs during the pandemic? Are there any good night clubs/bars that will potentially have lots of women during the nights that I'm there? Do women there use dating apps? If I'm looking for some FS, are there any brothels or massage parlors with younger women? All the MP's I've come across in the states have mostly been older women, so I prefer going to SC's.

Thanks in advance!

10 comments

• jackslash
    a month ago
    I have not been to Chiang Mai. But maybe you can get to Bangkok (or Pattaya) for a few days, where you will find everything you want.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    I've been to Thailand as a tourist but it's one place I'd NEVER want to monger.
    The little voice in my head would whisper "ladyboys!" in my left ear and "HIV!" in my right.
  • FMKB24
    a month ago
    @jackslash Thanks for your suggestion, I wish I had the time but I won't be able to go to Bangkok or Pattaya. I'm going to be in Chiang Mai the first week, then the rest of the trip will be in Krabi.

I'll have to plan another trip in the future to hit up Bangkok.
  • FMKB24
    a month ago
    @Puddy Tat I'm scared of that too lol. From my research, I heard that's mainly only common in Bangkok, as that is the main tourist area. Chiang Mai seems more conservative. Seems like a lot of people say that ladyboys will tell you if they are a ladyboy, & it would be obvious due to their physique as well.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    You cant get HIV orally or from BJ, and you cant get it with condom so its pretty much a non factor.
    You can walk out at any time if you see a ladyboy pop their dick out. I dont really like thai women so I wouldn’t go, but the HIV and ladyboys aren’t anything to worry about.
  • FMKB24
    a month ago
    @rickmacrodong Thanks for your input!
  • datinman
    a month ago
    I don't have any first hand Chiang Mai knowledge (yet). But it looks promising in the research I have done. The worse complaint is the air quality, especially during the burning season.

https://www.thailandredcat.com/nightlife…
  • FMKB24
    a month ago
    @datinman Thanks for that article man! Helps a lot!
  • jackslash
    a month ago
    The fear of ladyboys is greatly exaggerated. The go-go bars feature either women or ladyboys. Simply don't go into the ladyboy bars. If you take a bar girl out of a bar that features women, she will not be a ladyboy.

If you pick up a freelancer on the street, you need to be more careful. Thai women are small. If a "woman" is over 5' 6" and has broad shoulders, you need to look closer. Does she have an adam's apple? If she has an apple, she also has a banana. Your best bet is to simply ask her if she's a ladyboy. They are not out to trick you. A ladyboy does not want to go to your hotel room and face anger or violence.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    @jackslash - I didn't monger in Thailand, but my friends and I walked past the go-go bars in Bangkok and down the hooker-lined streets in Phuket. I could just tell when they were 5'9" with broad shoulders and narrow hips going "hey handsome, muah muah" in a deeper voice than mine (and I'm a solid baritone).

"If she has an apple, she also has a banana."
    LOL great one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion