Black?

Is this a black club?

8 comments

• Hank Moody
    2 months ago
    No. Mixed.
  • LadyRemy
    2 months ago
    Are the clients more white or black? Are the girls more white or black? I don't want to hear rap music or hear "you feel what I'm sayin" every 3 minutes
  • Brokebby
    2 months ago
    A club in PG county might not be the best place for you then… you feel what I’m sayin?
  • BigYansh69
    2 months ago
    Mixed. More latinas than blacks in terms of dancers. If you don't want to hear rap music at all, PG county ain't the place for you. Best to go to Bmore or a gentleman's club in DC like Archibald's/Camelot.
  • BigYansh69
    2 months ago
  • rickmacrodong
    2 months ago
    Theres not many clients and many dancers coming in here.
    I think you would make more money at showcase. Or ebony inn
    They do play a lot of rap.
    Customers mostly latino, black
  • funonthaside
    2 months ago
    BodyShop is the least ethnic/least focused on a sole demographic of dancer, of the PG County clubs.

Ebony Inn is nearly exclusively AA (customers and dancers)

Showcase is heavily skewed toward Latina dancers. Customer base is a bit more diverse, though.

BodyShop has a diverse group of dancers, although one commonality among them is skewing younger (babystrippers run rampant here). Customer base is also diverse.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 months ago
    Showcase customers, from what ive seen, skew towards mostly latino, with some black/white, indians.

I am thinking body shop might be easier to get hired at hence more baby strippers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion