tuscl

Latina MILFs that dance at clubs

What is your guys views about Latina MILFs specifically?

14 comments

• Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    Who doesn't love them?
  • basedtexafornian
    a month ago
    Their the bomb
  • basedtexafornian
    a month ago
    Their mileage is top notch
  • jaybud999
    a month ago
    If the MILF is still put together well, then all that matters for me is her ability to run the fantasy and dance in a way that I like.

If the MILF is starting to drop out of prime (within the MILF cat.), then I'm going to need the above AND the gift of gab.....so if they don't have a command of English, I'll pass.
  • basedtexafornian
    a month ago
    The older chicks I danced with danced in ways that I liked a ton! I had like 2 all time favorites so far!
  • basedtexafornian
    a month ago
    I can tell you a story about my ATF who retired like 2 or 3 years ago. She was like late 40s or early 50s (can't tell what her age was). But boy, she knew how to be good at grinding while doing a lap dance, she knew how to give good BJs and HJs, and had a big booty and nice tits. In other words, her body was more sexier than girls half her age and she said she he had no plastic surgery too! Great example of why I <3 Latina MILFS.
  • basedtexafornian
    a month ago
    Another dancer was a gal who had really nice lips, and boob implants. She had bleached hair too and look like one of the most oldest dancers out there. I remember she gave HJs while literally sticking her hands under my boxers (no joke) and when she gave HJs, she literally made out with my ear (where the licking was super erotic) and while moaning in your ear "I want your cock into my pussy baby". After dances I had with her, she would make me cum really crazy. Also she would give me lap dances with my shirt partially off too! I think she was early 50s at least from what I know, petite build too.
  • basedtexafornian
    a month ago
    Second reason why Latina dancers in general are >>>>>.
  • shanny72
    a month ago
    The thing about latina milfs is the age bracket starts really low...

But at least you know they fuck
  • basedtexafornian
    a month ago
    Well in Latin culture, they have kids pretty early.
  • basedtexafornian
    a month ago
    When I refer to MILFs, I am talking about older Latina women. Latinas are really romantic, but the older ones are something else.
  • basedtexafornian
    a month ago
    My former ATF at clubs was an older Latina who gave me Sofia Vergara with wavy hair vibes. She also had a Big Ol Phat Booty and Big Tits, with sexy lips. She also wore fishnet outfits that contoured her hourglass figure that made her look even more sexier. Not only that, she would used to grab dudes hands and stroke dudes you know whats on the dance floor by asking "lets go VIP baby, 300 and you can put dick in my pussy."
  • DandyDan
    a month ago
    No different than any other type of MILF.

One of my old favorites was a big booty Puerto Rican. She wasn't always around, but she was one of the top dancers at her club, as long as she wasn't drunk.
  • basedtexafornian
    a month ago
    What club was this at? Was this dancer from pre-COVID days?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion