tuscl

Sometimes I think it's cheaper just to cut to the damn chase

I keep doing it more and more. Go in take the girl your into, to the VIP and get the hell out.

Not all of this ahh let me test dances with this girl, uhh let me try out this girl, tip all these girls on stage, get these drinks, tipping all these bartenders. Before you know it, you've spent damn near what it takes to go to VIP in the first place. A lot of times I cut all that shit out. B line it. As the crow flies. Get in, pull the trigger and GTFO.

12 comments

• funonthaside
    2 months ago
    That works only if the girl performs as expected. While I agreee that test dances cost money, and a good LD does not guarantee a good VIP, I've had enough weak LDs over time to be glad I didn't dive into VIP sessions with girls.

Just as stage shows are a test for LDs, LDs are tests for VIP. Or, at least get some barside chat/playtime before heading to VIP.
  • shadowcat
    2 months ago
    That will work if you know the girl from previous visits and or VIP's with her. I recently left the house at 12:00PM and drove to my favorite club...50 minutes away. Got a coke, sat down to wait for the girls to start coming out of the dressing room. Waited about 1 minute before a dancer I knew sat down next to me. She immediately pushed for VIP. Even dropping her price from $200 down to $150. Off to VIP. I left a half cup of coke sitting there and was home at 2:12PM.
  • Dolfan
    2 months ago
    I would agree its often cheaper, even if you factor in hitting a dud now and again and having to go twice.

But many of us enjoy having a few drinks, watching the stage, or bullshitting with the girls a little. Spending the money it costs to do that isn't part of the expense of the room, it's it's own entertainment. Some of us are also angling to see the girls OTC, spending a little more time with them ITC is a big part of making that happen. I'm sure there's tons of other reasons to "waste" the time and money on the other stuff.
  • doctorevil
    2 months ago
    Yes. Definitely cheaper, but not necessarily more fun.
  • Hank Moody
    2 months ago
    👍🏼 doc evil and dolfan
  • Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    I like to ease into my visit. Have a drink and scout it out.
    At least enough to know who's there and who I want to make my princess for the day.
    Unless it's a lunchtime visit and I need to just bust and get back to work.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 months ago
    When I know who I am there for, I do this. Sometimes I like to warm up with a few others first as well.
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    I like letting the alcohol cause me to become more enamored of the new women over the course of time. It's like titrating my horniness drink by drink.
  • Dolfan
    2 months ago
    I like the "titrating my horniness drink by drink." line. I'll probably steal that, or at least some adaptation of it.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 months ago
    Dont get any drinks, dont tip anyone on stage, dont tip bartenders. Just get test dances and possibly VIP. Unfortunately a good lapdance doesnt tell you much about the potential extras
  • skibum609
    2 months ago
    In my view in and out is something in which I have zero interest. This is an event for me. In and out is like eating fast food. No thanks. I enjoy dining out and I enjoy a long, leisurely time at the strip club. Plain wham, bam, thank you ma'am sex has never been of interest to me.
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    rofl @Dolfan gratis no attribution required :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion