tuscl

Summer party on Thursday August 8th

Just FYI, fantasies is advertising on local sports radio a party on August 8th starting at 3:00 with free food and a wet T-shirt contest. No idea what to expect, just thought I'd let people know in case they wanted to check it out.

10 comments

• nelly76
    2 months ago
    Thanks. I rarely go there, but this might be a showcase.

Do you know if it's like others, where most of the girls will be there?
  • pachomp
    2 months ago
    Nelly, I really don't know. I rarely go there myself. The food at their parties is generally pretty good though.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 months ago
    If there's a party at a strip club and the food is the selling point, then that says a lot about the talent.

It's been a while since I've been there, but I left after only spending money on a beer.
  • skibum609
    2 months ago
    I am assuming it will be the summer version of their annual 12/24 x-mas party, which I have always enjoyed.
  • Nier
    2 months ago
    Did anyone end up going? If so, how was it?
  • pachomp
    2 months ago
    I actually ended up going. I work in downtown Providence, so it wasn't a big to check it out on my way home. It was just ok. There were more girls than usual, even some I had never seen before, but was not crowded. I was there early though, between 4:15-5:00. The food was pretty basic. I saw some pizza and potato soup. They were about to have a wet T-shirt contest around 5 and like 15 girls went on stage with white T-shirts, but I didn't stick around to watch.
  • Nier
    2 months ago
    Any of them notable before you left? I think 15 is more than I've ever seen at a given time in that place.
  • pachomp
    2 months ago
    Sorry Nier, I didn't stick around long enough to get names. The best looking girl there is probably Eva, but her dances are all air and she provides less than the bare minimum.
  • skibum609
    2 months ago
    Brittany is the most fun. Kristal is the second most fun. luna is the best, by far, of all the new additions.
  • Nier
    a month ago
    I do think Eva is pretty hot but I heard the same about her dances so never went for it. I also appreciate the recs @skibum
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion