tuscl
Club Fantasies
28 Sims Avenue Providence, RI 02909

Barely counts

TheMasshole
Dude from Mass
Wednesday, August 19, 2020 1:46 PM
I went to visit this club with my brother. We went in the afternoon, the kitchen was open. It did not smell good at all. The food that other guys had looked ok but the food smell is bad. We had to order so we picked wings and a burger. Burger was not edible. Wings were ok. But seriously noone cares about the food. The girls with mask but bodies are on some look great, some frumpy and some wtf. The stage tipping allowed but no actual dances. Dancers can sit with costumers. We did talk to a few and tipped a bunch. Girls are said it's going to be like this for a bit. There was about 7 girls maybe 8 in and out. I heard one is my favorite girls ended up here but she hasn't showed up. The brother to a liking to one Brazilian chick with a thick accent. I talked to a girl from Portugal and another from Germany? The German chick didn't have an accent so not sure if i believe it. Whatever the case, saw some tits and ass but this is more like a social club then a strip joint. This barely counts but it is what is.

2 comments

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    Just think, a 20 minute drive away and you could have had lap dances.
  • Tomc3822a
    4 years ago
    Where can you get lap dances now???
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion