tuscl

Huge mansion nearby the club

Im wondering if anyone knows what the massive mansion like building is about 1-2 miles away from the club, near the mcdonalds, wendys, tacobell burger king etc.

I was thinking its some sort of government building but i cant find anything. The building isnt super tall but it is extremely long- just keeps going on and on. Then i think right next to it there was another extremely long building. I doubt its a private owner… it would be worth in the tens of millions im thinking

4 comments

• funonthaside
    2 months ago
    It's the National Headquarters of the "strippers with boyfriend pimps" counseling centers.
  • Jascoi
    2 months ago
    that makes sense.
  • RonJax2
    2 months ago
    I can see the area you're talking about with the McD's and but can't find the mansion you mentioned. Map here: https://www.google.com/maps/@39.0280882,…

It could just be a private owner who is stubborn about selling his land, there's a lot of that in areas outside the beltway that are newly developing (as Beltsville is). Or it could be something NatSec related. That corridor between 95 & the BW parkway is like NatSec central, with tons of contractors and the NSA headquarters in that area.

• Oliver_Clothesoff_66
    2 months ago
    Not sure if this what you're referencing but The US Department of Agriculture has a complex of buildings a mile or so away on Route 1, closer to the Beltway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion