tuscl

Stage and security

How come the girls on stage never get fully nude? The most they do is expose their nipples and then some of them will lower their thong so half their asscrack is exposed.

Also i didnt see any reviews mention they have actual cops in blue uniform checking people in standing guard in the main stage area? Never seen that at a club. And i noticed a few things, people were careful to not have their phones out even for texting. There must be a no phones rule?
Also, while there were many people receiving public couch dances or stage dances, i didnt see anyone tongue kissing, sucking on nipples or touching the pussy or even showing pussy. That must also be because of some sort of club rules or the cops being there?

16 comments

• wallanon
    3 months ago
    I've never seen uniformed police at Showcase before and people I know who go there haven't mentioned it. Maybe something happened over there.
  • funonthaside
    3 months ago
    I think they are security, possibility happening to be off-duty cops earning some side income. Having not witnessed it myself, I'll take OP's word for it...though it's possible they just look similar to official uniforms.

I've seen similar at Ebony Inn, even with the uniformed guy checking out various sections of club/bar, including in areas off limits to customers.

I first noticed him soon after the health dept shutdown, but I've also since seen him in civi clothing.

Who do you want protecting you? A - a professional LE member? B - A random dude who throws on a wrinkled black SECURITY t-shirt after rolling out of bed 10 minutes before his shift?

Nudity is prohibited in PG County.
  • rickmacrodong
    3 months ago
    I went to ebony inn a month back and those guys just had the black security t shirts didnt they. And nobody was checking in the VIP couch area.

There was a police car parked right nearby the club as well. Nobody sitting inside, not in the clubs own parking but nearby.

Yeah the cops had the standard blue outfit with the decorative stitched shoulder patches… i didnt read what the patches said. Their vest possibly said police on the back… cant remember. Ill try to go again soon and see who is there next time.

The cops stayed at the entrance the whole night. When you entered you paid $30 entrance fee to someone behind a window. Then step into the next door where one cop takes your receipt and the other marks your hand with highlighter. Cops stood at that spot all night, but at the end maybe around 2:45am one of the cops went back into the lapdance area just very briefly maybe 30 seconds.

Yeah you are right as far as who is better at protecting you. Its just a bit weird having the cops there. And what if you’re getting extras or even just playing with her pussy and they see.
  • rickmacrodong
    3 months ago
    Regarding ebony inn the guy who takes your phones and bags them in a briefcase.. i believe was just in the black t shirt with security written. But i do think ebony inn may have had a woman in a police looking uniform as well. She was standing nearby the entrance in the bar area. Not sure.

Showcase also had an official cop car parked very closeby. Not in the clubs own parking lot but it was at the next door business around the corner.

They also had a random guy in a white t shirt and jeans open carrying a gun on his jeans. And, they had a guy wearing black sweats, with black t shirt and the word security printed on the t shirt. I don’t think the security t shirt guy was armed.
  • funonthaside
    3 months ago
    Strip clubs have lots of cash. Cash is highly coveted by thieves. PG County has a high crime rate. OF COURSE they have armed security on site. Relax, man. Or, stay home and shower OF girls with Amazon gift cards.
  • funonthaside
    3 months ago
    What works best to deter criminal activity? A - Having unmarked protection, and needing to engage them once a robbery attempt occurs, or B - having an attempted thief walk and in immediately see the protection, and about the plan?

There is one huge dude in particular at EI that nobody in their right mind would cross.
  • funonthaside
    3 months ago
    You should be more concerned with LE in the clubs that are inconspicuous.
  • rickmacrodong
    3 months ago
    Im wondering if i saw that ebony inn guy I remember the pretty tall bearded older man
  • funonthaside
    3 months ago
    Yep....bald and beard. He's actually a nice guy, but he's also not to be messed with. At night, you can't get into the bar area without going through him first, in the outside corridor.
  • rickmacrodong
    3 months ago
    Ok cool. We did go at night but I believe before 10pm. We still had to go through him before we coild enter. Entrance fee was paid right at the main entrance, then go inside, another door, then hes there. He checks you with the metal detector, asks if you have a phone, then bags the phone… i was thinking of lying about the phone.. but metal detector probably would have caught it.. also if i remember right i think some people had their phones inside there..
  • funonthaside
    3 months ago
    You don't think they would have seen you using your phone in the club, even if they didn't catch it at the door? They don't do a manual patdown at night? They do a rather thorough manual pat down usually.

Do you really think it's a good idea to try to get around the rules at a highly ghetto club? You want to fight them on parking fee legitimacy, and also smuggle in a phone. EI is not the place to try to pull off your tough guy routine.
  • funonthaside
    3 months ago
    The only want you can get away with phone in club is if you're well known to them. Yes...I've seen phones with guys, as well. Meanwhile, on the other hand, I've also seen phones confiscated from dancers.

I've said before that the only consistent thing about EI is inconsistency. Same applies to the phone rule.

I actually like EI....but if you go, you need to check your entitlement at the door. The only BBBs relevant at EI are Big Black Booties and Big Black Bouncers.....Better Business Bureau isn't applicable.
  • rickmacrodong
    3 months ago
    The beard guy was chill with us.. i believe he didnt do any patdown, just ran the metal detector all over and asked for phones. The metal detector would have caught the phones though

The sneaking in phones would be a wimp guy routine since I would be trying to sneak it.
  • rickmacrodong
    3 months ago
    How cheap is OTC at EI? $100?
  • funonthaside
    3 months ago
    Girls at clubs can't agree on what to charge to LDs. Do you really think there is a standard OTC rate at a club, among the girls, just because they work at the same club?
  • rickmacrodong
    3 months ago
    Good point friend…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion