tuscl

Men’s Haggar Cool 18 Pro pants and trial run in Vegas

Redmonwin
California
Sunday, July 28, 2024 2:14 AM
I didn’t think there was a perfect pant for strip clubbing but the experts on here shared their wisdom. Haggar Cool 18 classical flat pants. I decided if I’m going clubbing in Vegas this weekend, I’ll test these pants out and report back for shits and giggles. lol

I’m currently in Vegas, and will probably hit up Rhino or Sapphire in my shiny new Haggars in the interest of science of course.

I like the way they fit and look. It looks presentable. The waist has a hidden elastic band which I definitely need and help feel comfortable.

The polyester material is soft and thin which makes for a cheapy feel but I get why the experts want them thin. lol but at least they are no iron.

One drawback is that the polyester material has noticeable static. I suspect once the dances start rubbing, the static is going to get worse. It seems dangerous. Who knows if and what could discharge? lol

12 comments

• Jascoi
    2 months ago
    taking one for the team! for research!!!
  • Electronman
    2 months ago
    Pro tip: Dark colors hide wet spots better than light colors. However stay away from black lights.

Pro tip: Shorts made of thin, soft fabric and worn commando are even better, if the club allows casual dress.
    2 months ago
    The Haggar Cool 18 are in my tool bag. Use them often.
    Shorts when applicable. The expandable waist band allows the dancer reach in access top side and up the pant leg.
    2 months ago
    Don't understand the flat front though. Pleated allows more elbow room for junior. And the dancer's hand.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    2 months ago
    I like Nike joggers/sweatpants. Comfortable, soft, and moisture wicking.

For a Vegas climate, I'd probably do commando in thin shorts.

Godspeed 🫡
  • shanny72
    2 months ago
    Pga tour golf shorts are the fantastic in FL.. classy-ish and extremely lightweight material. Walmart 's knock off version (Ben Hogan) is good as well and are cheap enough to be disposable
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    My Haggar Cool 18s have a pleated front, which I prefer. But they are "fake" pleats, meaning, the interior portion isn't wide-drifting like the exterior, thus pretty much defeating the purpose of having pleats. Also, they are (relative to other slacks styles) very short in the "drop" measurement. I want more crotch depth. This means I must lower the waistband to wear it below my waist at the hips, which is half uncomfortable, or get extremely large pants that then are too long and too voluminous. If I could get Cool 18s with longer drop I'd be peachy.
  • Redmonwin
    2 months ago
    Alright alright who would have thought this topic would generate so much discussion. lol I was going to hope on and write my reviews of Rhino and Sapphire but I see now where I should spend my time. lol

I actually bought the straight cut and classic cut. I ended up returning the straight cut because they were tighter and did not have the elastic waistband.

When I first put on the classic cut they were a snug and fit right. But after I wash and dryed them they tightened. I kept having to pull at the wasit band throughout the night to loosen up but any comfort was temporary. I recommend anyone buying a pair to get an extra inch or two because they will tighten after wash and dry.

I did not have any problems with static or none that I noticed after I got several 100 dances. None of the girls made any comments about the pants either. I remember I had these really soft pants a few years ago and almost ever dancer would comment on how soft and expensive they felt. They were just a regular pair of soft pants made by Levis. lol

I didn't consider getting the pleated pants because I do not like the baggy look plus I never experienced a dancer putting her hands down my pants kudos to you gentlemen who have that problem. lol How do you do it? lol

The past few nights here in Vegas were about 100 degrees and I saw plenty of guys wearing shorts in Rhino and Sapphire. I would have gone in shorts too but I bought these Haggars in the name of science and I had to take one for the team.

I have to say thank you for the guys who took the time to recommend these Haggars. Comfortable, nice fit, deep pockets for the stack of 1 dollar bills. Dress for the job you want. Now as I look out my window and see Sapphire I think I need to write a review or should I go back into the field... for science.

2 months ago
    Good point on the deep pockets. It's a selection criteria for me. I don't need my cell phone or singles sliding out of my pocket.

If you haven't had a girl reach into your pants yet, you're clubbing in the wrong clubs or haven't been at it long enough.
  • NJBalla
    2 months ago
    There's probably at least 40 threads on optimal strip club attire. Haggar pants are better than jeans or dress clothes, but after quarantine many establishments have thrown out dress clothes. Buy a pair of black workout pants on amazon. You will enjoy the experience, the girl will too, and if you walk into a club with workout pants like that is pretty much a green light to everyone working that you know your shit. Walk into the club with a pair of tight fitting jeans or in a suit screams newbie. My preferred pants are the ones below.

https://www.amazon.com/CENFOR-Sweatpant-…
  • NJBalla
    2 months ago
    *thrown out dress codes
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    @Redmonwin Glad the Haggar Cool 18s worked out for you. I am looking for something nearly identical but with a longer drop. The cut for them is very much too low in the waistline, which has to be worn "at the hips" or lower, like low-rise jeans (which is, technically, BELOW the "real" waist). I want something that I wear around my navel or almost that high. I have large thighs and buttocks, so any pants that are designed as medium-high or non-high low-rise will be ultra-low-rise on me, very uncomfortable.

@NJBalla I wouldn't personally approve of the sweat-pants / workout-pants look, that is very much the appearance of a skeezy horndawg not a high-flyer, so to speak. I do agree that a suit, and/or tight-fitting jeans, screams newbie. But to me, workout pants also screams newbie; or, more accurately, screams, "someone who is here for lap dances and will pay minimum price for maximum time." I'd rather appear to be "good customer" rather than "excruciatingly cheap customer." But then, that's just appearance, and all of it is subjective, maybe in your area the looks give different responses. I used to club in "parachute" material, workout-suit pants, and it was enjoyable but sometimes a bit too casual, depending on the setting. Haggars are right for me, right now. Given the fit issues.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion