tuscl
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

Don’t make me the butt of your jokes

watzone
Rhode Island
Friday, July 26, 2024 10:20 PM
But I’ve heard tell that there are strippers in the wild who perform while enjoying or at least employing a butt plug. I would like to see this for myself and see what type of lady does it. Anybody you all can point me to at this club or others who is known to go to work all jammed up like that? Thanks

7 comments

• MajorBoobage
    a month ago
    There is, or was, a stripper at Club 390 outside Chicago who walks around with a butt plug 100 percent of the time. I've never once seen her without it. I also haven't seen her in a while, but the last time I saw her was on day shift and I haven't been there during the day for at least six months, so she might still be there.
  • Electronman
    a month ago
    0 reviews in 9 years on TUSCL?? Would it be asking too much to suggest that you do some research in your local clubs and post a review of your search for butt plug wearing dancers. Hint: you might have better success at nude clubs.
  • rickthelion
    a month ago
    ^
    This rick agrees with electronape. Imagine this scenario watzone: some demented pervert is toolin’ across the country and he says to himself “what I really need to see is some sexy females with plugs in their assholes.” How is that pervert going to find what he wants? You guessed it: he’ll read the TUSCL. But TUSCL needs other perverts to supply the information. Be the information providing pervert watzone. ROAR!!!
  • ilbbaicnl
    a month ago
    If a stripper eats a lot of cheese, and gets really constipated, does that count as a butt plug?
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    I’ve only seen a couple of girls dancing with buttplugs here in Bmore. It’s been a while but there was one at fantasies and one at maybe phc or Millstream or McDoogals. They were the light up kind to draw attention. I’m definitely an ass man but the butt plug doesn’t do anything for me. It was notable because I don’t see it every day, but I can’t tell you the dancer’s name or much else about her because I don’t have an opinion one way or the other.
  • funonthaside
    a month ago
    I've seen this many times, and at multiple clubs...it's more girl-dependent than club-dependent.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a month ago
    Your mom wears one when I take her to Newport.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion