tuscl

Dancer - Gabby

Anyone know if Gabby short AA dancer (not Gabriela the Brazilian) is still here, I danced with her 2 times in the last month or so but have been listening for her name on the schedule and have not heard it for a while- wondering if she left or is just on vacation maybe?

4 comments

• funonthaside
    3 months ago
    She was in Costa Rica with me last week. From what I understand, her other SD is taking her to Puerto Rico next week. Ahhh...the life of a pampered stripper.
  • Artax
    3 months ago
    Answered my own question for anyone interested - stopped in today around 7 and though Gabby was not on the schedule - she said she hasn’t been working that much and has some vacations coming up so will probably just be there sporadically through the summer
  • shadowcat
    3 months ago
    I met a Gabby at Vivide in Atlanta week before last. Even took her to VIP which was the worst VIP I've ever had in that cub. The Gabby I met was short and light skinned black and had curly tan colored hair. Wig? Probably coincidence but Gabby is an uncommon stripper name.
  • funonthaside
    3 months ago
    In the event that anyone is under the illusion that strippers need help from PLs to pay their phone bills and rent....they seem to take more vacations than mainstream workers. So, let's not be playing Captain Save-a-Ho.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion