Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Side tables

TheDawg
TheDawgVIP417

Pennsylvania

1 yr ago · 1 min read

I’ve been here a few times. I sit at the large bar and generally am ignored by the girls.

I noticed the tables on the side. Most have a guy with 2 or 3 of the girls.

Are these tables arranged ahead of time? Or can I sit at one on my own and the girls will join me? Like, is that what these are for, to send a signal you’re ready to spend some money??

I should add I only go on weekday afternoons

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for 59
59
•

Just sit at one and see what happens. Don't overthink it. What's the worst that could happen, a waitress comes by and says there's a minimum spend?

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

I think they’re 1st come first serve. I’ve sat at them. At night I’ve seen “Reserved” signs on some of them.

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

I've sat there with dancers. It's worth a shot, but I think you're more likely to be ignored sitting there by yourself than at the bar.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I oftentimes see "reserved" signs at various strip clubs. I always ask: "are they reserved for someone special or just people who tip very well"? Never had a bartender/waitress say anything other than feel free to sit there.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

' ✅ ' ' ' ' ' ' tables @ strip clubs where I ' go & sit is about half to three quarters occupied, never saw a requirement, they were off to da' side of the stage, small distance from da stage, dancers were of mixed discretion of who would sit with me, sometimes only me, no hustle, I tip - cash dollars them well coz they always take good care of me, cheers. ' my tables were not set up for a dollar parade but the strippers would come by & check on me, sometimes I will sit or stand/sit at da' bar and/or & walk to the stage for tips! One Sc is a bar with pole stage together, + tables around da' club ! I found Sc's are unique, all of them have different atmosphere, stage and table set up, music, & has mixed variations of stripper friendliness, all have good parking. Some have food, or Byob. ' ' 💓 ' 💓 ' 💓 ' Rock SC'S ' '

Profile picture for dr_lee
dr_lee
•

I used to live in Philly and I got way more dancers come up to me at the bar. I remember trying to sit in the side booths a couple of times and always told to move. I assume they were reserved for higher paying customers and also ones there to have a meal. The bar was where dancers would always come off the stage and circle the bar asking for tips so you literally got a shot at talking to every single dancer in the club so if the one you liked came up to you, you could ask her for a dance then and there.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement