tuscl

add some details when asked on reviews.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
review writers... please add price info (as a comment) when asked by adjudicators or comments for more info. thank you!

i guess some guys don't read their reviews after posting.

7 comments

• loper
    3 months ago
    I just wrote a review, included prices, and an adjudicator asked for $$ info. ???
  • misterorange
    3 months ago
    ^^ Lol. You gave the price of everything that could have a price, including the food. The guy's a long time member with 78 reviews himself so, maybe a mistake? Not sure how though.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    3 months ago
    Hate when people say generic stuff like "dancers were 6s or 7s" or "they were kinda hot".

Give me something actually descriptive. Hair color, race, size, tit size, whether she had tattoos...
  • Lurker-X
    3 months ago
    I always try and respond to adjudicators comments. Even if the question was already included in the review. I also tend to monitor my reviews for a couple of days after it gets published in case someone comments with a question.

I probably have a bit of undiagnosed OCD. Lol
  • Puddy Tat
    3 months ago
    Number, quality, and general characteristics of women is the essential thing to note.

I'm with @PAWG.
  • Manuellabore
    3 months ago
    I'm not really on the PAWG Patrol. I'd like to know the approximate number of dancers relative to patrons at the time and day of the visit, and then more general characteristics of the group: Racial/ethnic makeup, English proficiency, age, do they tend to be heavier/uglier, friendly/standoffish/hustlers. If there was a ROB experience, call her out by name. If somebody really wants to name a dancer they had a good experience with, without getting into specifics as to illegal acts, I'd be ok with it, but don't expect it. Odds are that specific dancers might not even be working on any particular visit, so I'm not planning a visit around a report that somebody had a good time with a particular dancer.
  • stripperlover777
    3 months ago
    ☀️ There Should B New Sections Added On Top Of The Reviews For Dancer Performance Ratings Categories For Pvt Dance, Stage, VIP, Social, Niceness, Body, Extras Etc .....Also Music & Atmosphere Rating Categories 🎶🎶🎶
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion