tuscl

Paging Dr. Muddy

Hey Muddy I'm going to be in Louisville KY in a few weeks, mind popping over there and reviewing all the clubs so I know what to expect.

4 comments

• TheeOSU
    3 months ago
    You do know that Muddy charges car maintenance fees, mileage, a cheeseburger expense account and requires a clean blanket for nights he sleeps in his car when he does a club tour don't you?
    Well in this heat wave the blanket might not be needed but you're on the hook for the rest of it.
  • Muddy
    3 months ago
    Lol I hit Louisville a couple years back. Really dug one girl Kat at PT's downtown. A lot mileage to be had those clubs near churchill downs but that is one fucked up area. Believe it or not Cubans took over Godfather's. Probably better to ask @georgemicrodong though he's a local.

@OSU yes dead on.
  • Manuellabore
    3 months ago
    Pussy Cat Lounge is a high mileage dive bar. Lots of Latinas. Extras to be had
    PTs is incredibly overpriced
  • georgmicrodong
    3 months ago
    Pussycat, Thorobred, and Foxy's are good choices, though Foxy's can be hit or miss. Cover up.

PT's, Pony, and Thee Gentlemen's club are so far a waste of time so far, though PT's at least has the hottest girls in town.

Latin Sin Club is an unknown for me so far; haven't been there. Sugaland and Wild Horse seem to be closed more than they're open. The have historically been AA clubs if that's your thing. Pink Rose is another mostly Latin club; I was there once, but haven't been back.

Haven't been in Godfather for quite some time. One of the old Thorobred clubs on Dixie headed towards Knox, from when Harry was alive, is alleged to be reopening. I forget whether it was Red Door or Hot Leggs though.

The Frog in Indiana can be fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion