tuscl

Club Blaze in Atlanta, Bring Plenty of Washingtons ?

ggofv
Alabama
I pretty much got the gist of pricing on all the clubs. Only club on here im not sure on is Club Blaze. I love Black clubs, but they are almost always "make it rain" type clubs. I know Blaze has lap dances but is it expected that you'll tip ones during the dance (they are $5). Or is it set up like most clubs, where you pay the amount you want up front? like 35 for 7 dances plus whatever tip.

Asking because I like to split up my bills when I go to clubs. Easier to keep track of what you spend.

5 comments

• schmoe31415
    3 months ago
    Lap dances at Blaze are $5/song. On my visits the dancers expected to be paid at the end, not up front. None asked me for a count or a payment in advance.

I often said "Let's start with four" just to be clear and try to get them to check in, since I sometimes have a hard time hearing the song changes. That worked pretty well at Blaze.

There were guys tipping dances ones instead of (or in addition to) the $5/song rate, but they were an exception and it wasn't expected by any dancer I spent time with.

One caveat - I have not been there at night shift. These clubs often change significantly between day and night.
  • sweetjamesjones
    3 months ago
    Another difference @ blaze based on my last couple of visits is top level vs. bottom level. The top level is more of the party/ make it rain atmosphere(especially night shift) vs the laid back bottom level. It can be tough to get a seat on the top level during night shift, and there are usually a couple of girls on stage with younger customers making it rain on stage. The lower level has more of a focus on lap dances. If you are lucky enough to get a seat downstairs at the wall side of the bar, you can have a great time.
  • IWantHerOnMe
    3 months ago
    Dancers mostly expect to be paid after the dance on dayshift, I don't know about night. I've dealt with 1 ROB at Blaze and I'm a regular. The security on dayshift runs down the rules up front. Downstairs is definitely better but on dayshift both are pretty good.
  • ggofv
    3 months ago
    So pay is normally given after the dance. Not sure about nightshift. Tipping ones is not standard (but appreciated). thanks
  • 5footguy
    3 months ago
    "Or is it set up like most clubs, where you pay the amount you want up front?"

Had a girl from Alabama at a club here one day ask me for payment up front. I had to straight her out on that, told her that around here (at least on day shift) we don't pay upfront.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion