tuscl

Location of The O Atlanta

ggofv
Alabama
I didn't really want a discussion but notice this when planning out my trip. The location for The O Atlanta is actually called Allure Gentleman Club according to Google Map.

Did the owner just not update the site. Sorry if this seems trivial, and I know the club is apparently having its third opening??? Just making sure it's the correct location since I come from out of State.

6 comments

• schmoe31415
    4 months ago
    The location used to be Allure. It still had that sign up as of a couple days ago, though I was told it was soon to be removed/replaced with new signage.
  • shadowcat
    4 months ago
    The are still using Allure in some of their IG posts about the reopening. As I understand it now the building is still owned by the original Allure owner that is an old white woman that owns 5 or 6 strip club around Atlanta including Vivide.

The day shift is being run by a bunch of ex Follies staff and is calling itself "The O". Night shift is being operated by a bunch of ex Oasis staff.

Still confused? So am I.
  • 5footguy
    4 months ago
    The address on TUSCL is correct.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 months ago
    You can't see the club from the road. Off Cheshire Bridge Rd, turn down Alco St between the club's building (cleaners and Title Max are the front of the building) and the Waffle House. The parking lot is on the right.
  • ggofv
    4 months ago
    Thanks Goldmonger. I will make a note of that. Question now is day shift or night shift
  • will42
    4 months ago
    They do offer food, from Waffle House
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion