• motorhead
    4 days ago
    No one is that desperate
  • steve3000
    4 days ago
    ^Hmmm. I'm a little desperate....
  • stripperlover777
    4 days ago
    ********100% Smashin' Check This Link As Well, These Strippers B Really Rockin' : Link: [view link]
  • Studme53
    4 days ago
    Pass on those skank hos
  • Jascoi
    4 days ago
    she is kinda cute!
  • Puddy_Tat
    4 days ago
    That thick ass landing strip under the panties kills it.
  • DrStab
    4 days ago
    There’s a chance I would do her if the package was right.
  • j04n44r
    4 days ago
    DrStab: There it is. Even a skank can get a chance with the right offer. Come on now! 😆
  • 5footguy
    4 days ago
    If we can change up that hair, would smash. Yall sayin she's a skank because she's clearly dressed like one, out on the street, and is a real 304. But put her in some regular sexy clothes and fix her up a bit and the ones hatin right now would be all over that. Use your imagination a little.
  • Book Guy
    4 days ago
    My preferences seem to run counter to the trend. For this present one, I'd smash her, yes, though not necessarily too enthusiastically. [view link] She's a bit rough around the edges, not "turned out" well, but (to me) her shape is feminine and desirable. For the previous one that I saw from the same OP, no. [view link] This person is extremely well "turned out" with very glamorous make-up, but I find her body type reminds me of a line-backer. A male line-backer. I guess some of you PLs go for the line-backer type but I don't at all. She just seems SO un-feminine to me.
  • ATACdawg
    3 days ago
    Hard pass.
  • KJoe2049
    2 days ago
    Smash, without apology.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion