tuscl

Climate Change

stripperlover777
The Strip Club
Friday, June 14, 2024 1:57 AM
Each Day Goes By & As I Look @ Our Beautiful Earth, Climate Change Is Always In The Back Of Mi Mind. Feeling The Air, Heat, & Seeing Weather Pattern Changes, I Think Of Our Earth As To What Direction It's Headed. I See Consistent & Significant Changes In The Sun Particularly As It's Heat Type Is Changing With A New Kinda Scorchin' Way & It's Direct Hotter Type Of Heat Without As Much Ozone Protection. Ocean Tides, Storms, Tornadoes, Hurricane's, Wild Fires Etc ..... It's All On The Rise. I Feel The Climate Is Effecting Society - Socially, Physically & Financially Causing People To Spirit Differently Weather It B Out In Public Or @ Home. May B These Factors Are Effecting The Workforce & Even Our Strip Clubs & The Amount People That Want To Go Out More. It Could Also Have An Influence On The Social $$$ & Motivation Of Dancers & Customers @ Our Clubs. Wear Your Hat & Try To Avoid Extreme Heat Conditions As Well - As Even The Shortest Walks Can Take A Toll On Your Body. ☀️ Unleash The Venom & Blow The Whistle

10 comments

• Puddy_Tat
    4 days ago
    I'm getting legitimately concerned for you.
  • mogul1985
    4 days ago
    Ditto Puddy_Tat. People don't realize tropical plant fossils have been found Alaska.
  • shailynn
    4 days ago
    It’s Friday guys, just unleash the venom and blow the whistle.
  • skibum609
    4 days ago
    Gee at 67 climate change is about number 963 on my top 100 list of concerns. The easiest way to end climate change is to reduce the population by half. Too many people is 100% of the cause. Until we're willing to kill off half of humanity there is nothing we can do. Electric cars? Fucking left wing scam. Cow farts causing it? Left wing scam. Reducing emission ending it? Left wing scam.
  • Studme53
    4 days ago
    Agree. BTW, the nuclear doomsday clock is closer to midnight now than it’s been 60 years. That’s the more existential threat but everyone's sleeping walking in the U.S. thinking there’s no payback for fighting proxy wars. Giving Ukraine permission to use our weapons within Russia is huge. If something like Putin is killed or the Kremlin is destroyed by U.S. weapons, we’re in a hot war. You won’t be worried about inflation or interest rates, you’ll be worried about our troops being killed and about nuclear holocaust. I’m not a chicken little, but people are in La La land.
  • skibum609
    4 days ago
    ^ Fucking dead bang right. We're facing nuclear annihilation by explosion and/or nuclear winter and we're concentrating on EVs.
  • Context22
    4 days ago
    Yes the world is going crazy, men think they’re women and women they they’re men. The leader of the so called free world is in advanced mental decline. Best thing you can do about it is go to your favorite SC and have a dancer put your dick in her mouth.
  • shailynn
    3 days ago
    “ put your dick in her mouth” I think that counts as personal climate change.
  • ClubFan81077
    a day ago
    The Doomsday Clock does also factor in climate change...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a day ago
    I think a bunch of you guys lost this: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion