tuscl

A Dancer's Skin

stripperlover777
Baby, Savvy & Rockin' Strippers Rule!
When Lookin' @ Strippers/Pole Dancers, Weather It Be @ The Club Or Watchin' Them On YouTube, I Find That Their "Skin" Is A Major Determining Factor If I Like Them. The Better A Dancer Keeps Her Legs & Facial Lookin' Good, (i.e. Shaved, Conditioned, Clean) The More Attractive They Are.
Skin Should Look Feminine, Professional & Smooth To Get Things Rollin' For Me. I Know I Want That Good, Smooth & Smell Good Type Of Skin & Body When Being Close Up In Pvt, Stage, Or Just Sittin' Around. The More "Professional Lady" Look Is Great For Stimulation & Pleasing Entertainment & I Don't Want To Feel Stubbly Hair On Them. With The Kitty Areas, Some Hair Is Ok. There Are Lots Of Variations Of Girl Skin Types, But I'm Not Too Picky. Not A Fan Of A Lot Of Tattoo Art On Skin, But Some Is Ok.
A Stripper's Skin Is A First Impression Especially How The Club Lighting & Their Dance Movements Reflect It.
$$$$ To The Strippers Who Care About The Professional Appeal Of Their Body!!! I Noticed The Importance Of The Skin Look From The Pole Dancin' Side As Well. (YouTube)
Unleash The Venom & Blow The Whistle 🐦

10 comments

• stripperlover777
    •
    3 months ago
    "Let's Enjoy The Skin Of Dust" | 🤸
    "Strippers Are Dust Angels" 👽
    "Pole Dancers Are Dust Angels" 🐦 🦢
    "Let's B Flirty With Our Strippers" ☀️ 🦅
  • rickthelion
    •
    3 months ago
    You know something StripperLovinApe? You’re a class A1 weirdo.

But you’re starting to grow on me. Is this weirdo freak starting to grow on any of the rest of you damn dirty apes? I mean really…poetry comparing stripper skin to dust. With frickin’ alien and bird emojis embedded. And every word capitalized. Sort of like an anti e e cummings that’s also a frickin’ pervert.

You keep bein’ you you giant weirdo freak StripperLovinApe. ROAR!!!
  • nicespice
    •
    3 months ago
    I concur with the lion
  • Studme53
    •
    3 months ago
    ^ Ha ha - Exactly!
  • Puddy Tat
    •
    3 months ago
    @fellow felid - This cool cat smells a bot, or an intellectual disability.
  • Manuellabore
    •
    3 months ago
    Finally got up the nerve to look at this one. Was concerned it would have something to do with wearing skin.
  • georgmicrodong
    •
    3 months ago
    What is your native language? English does not use capital letters on every word in a sentence. I suspect another bot.
  • Studme53
    •
    3 months ago
    ^Lol - Like Rick The Lion Wrote, E.E. Cummings Said The Rules Don’t Apply To Her (Him?) So Why Should Stripperlover Care?
    (Whew-My Thumb Is Now Tired)
  • rickthelion
    •
    3 months ago
    ^
    Come Now Studme Ape. How Can U Not Know That The Great Edward Estlin Cummings Was Male? Back When I Was Being Educated In The Ways Of The World To Ascend To My Position As King Of The Beasts (did u know the lion king is loosely based on my life) I Learned Many Poem And Poets. I Was Always Partial To The “great cummingsape,” As I Called Him.

The capitalization thing is kind of exhausting. Especially given my lion claws…do you know how hard it is to use an iPad when you’ve got frickin’ claws? I suppose not. ROAR!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    •
    3 months ago
    @Studme53, um, it's e e cummings...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion