Sunday, June 2, 2024 2:02 PM
Girl entering at 30 second mark on video, provided by Stdme53 [view link] :D

18 comments

• Studme53
    a month ago
    Ha ha - smash obviously
  • Jascoi
    a month ago
    worth the effort of the ads and finally scrolling to the beginning and then the 30 second wait. man. she’s so white! painfully white! butt... looks good.
  • Studme53
    a month ago
    See if the link starts right when blondie struts into frame. She’s a Superstar. [view link]
  • Studme53
    a month ago
    For some reason the link starts at 10 minutes in. Got to scroll back to 30 seconds
  • Jascoi
    a month ago
    that blond wig! probably hiding her dark hair...
  • bang69
    a month ago
    Not sure
  • goldmongerATL
    a month ago
    Hits the corner at 0:48. Waits a whole 22 seconds before john arrives at 1:10. Drive off at 1:30. By 6:20 she is strolling back giving a blowjob to an ice cream cone.
  • Studme53
    a month ago
    ^yes - something incredibly hot about that to me. That snow fuck bunny probably makes a fortune.
  • CJKent_band
    a month ago
    @goldmongerATL Good points and observations, the girl has a purse, according to a friend with knowledge of the blade, that is an almost sure sign that she is an undercover cop or working with law enforcement. Probably took the diver around the corner where it was stopped by LEO and she just walked back to continue with the operation. Let’s be careful out there. :D
  • Lurker-X
    a month ago
    Before I realized I needed to scroll back I thought the question was about the brunette in the background. Pass on her. The blond making a couple of cameos looks like a smash probably. Don’t get a great look at her face to know for sure.
  • motorhead
    a month ago
    Blonde is ok but the other one belongs on a farm. Moo.
  • RonJax2
    a month ago
    Definite smash! I'm curious about this Figuero scene for those who indulge in it. Where do you take the ladies? Car date or can you take them to a hotel for longer more fun times? What are typical costs?
  • 5footguy
    a month ago
    "For some reason the link starts at 10 minutes in. Got to scroll back to 30 seconds" The url you posted has a parameter "&t=213s" at the end. That says "start this video 213 seconds from the beginning." Remove that part of the URL and it will start at the beginning. Before you post a link, if you paste it in a new tab and make sure it does what you think it does, this will keep you from surprises like this.
  • 5footguy
    a month ago
    "Hits the corner at 0:48. Waits a whole 22 seconds before john arrives at 1:10. Drive off at 1:30. By 6:20 she is strolling back giving a blowjob to an ice cream cone." Actually you can tell that the video skips at 6:19 or so. She and the guy on the bike suddenly appear. Oddly enough, the red truck is there but in a slightly different spot, and the shadow on the sign has not moved so it couldn't have been cut too much. Odd.
  • goldmongerATL
    a month ago
    If you look earlier, she is walking all the way at the left edge of the video even to the left of the pole. Looks like her approaching. That glitch looks like a few seconds. But, there is a longer one when the fat chick walks out of frame to the right at 5:45. Cannot tell if that was very long. Still, she is probably coming back within 8-10 minutes of being picked up.
  • CJKent_band
    a month ago
    @RonJax2 I will play along and respond to your curiosity questions about Figueroa Street scene, I asked my friend, he is very familiar with the blade. Q: Where do you take the ladies? A: Many have their own Motel room near by, and they let you know Q: Car date or can you take them to a hotel for longer more fun times? if they don’t have a room they give you the choice of car play or if you drive to a motel and you get the room by the hour $35-50, you will have to get the room in your name and most motels/hotels will ask for Identification drivers license even if you pay in cash. Q: What are typical costs? A: The base price is $100-$120 for 15 minutes of CBJ and full service one position add to that the cost of the room, if they provide it they, add $40-50 to the base price. Any thing additional to the basic service is going to cost you.
  • 5footguy
    a month ago
    "full service one position" lmao, these sluts are charging by the position. if i keep it in and spin her around without pulling out, can I at least get half off on that second position?
  • Local Hick
    a month ago
    Pass on anyone using that many filters.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion