tuscl

[OT]: Civil War - worst movie ever

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Sunday, June 2, 2024 12:00 PM
I’ve been anxiously awaiting the release of “Civil War” to streaming. I watched it last night. It was not at what I was expecting.

First and foremost it was boring. The action scenes were nothing more than boring shootouts we’ve seen a thousand times before.

It’s been criticized for not taking political sides. I disagree. Too me, it was a blatant liberal attack on conservative principles. And felt more like a documentary about photojournalism and provided no context

3 comments

• sinclair
    3 months ago
    I heard from a bunch of people Civil War was absolutely horrible. I saw Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga this weekend and enjoyed it.
  • wallanon
    3 months ago
    "Too me, it was a blatant liberal attack on conservative principles."

This is interesting. I actually paid money to go see it and other than some odd directorial choices (and music montages) thought it was watchable as a road movie with a muddled backdrop. The politics of it seemed very broad and other than some allusions to recent politicians didn't seem like a hit piece. Or maybe it was meant to take sides and was just poorly written.

What in the movie did you think was attacking conservative principles?
  • Studme53
    3 months ago
    I loved Furiosa. Saw it at an IMAX theater. Great action but not quite as good as Fury Road.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion