tuscl

Anyone in ATL next weekend?

I'm taking out a good friend who just got out of jail, giving him $1,000 to welcome him back to the presence of tits.

Anyone want to meet up, PM me. Loosely, it's Friday and Saturday afternoon at Vivide, Sunday afternoon at Blaze, who knows where in the evenings, TBD.

12 comments

• rawhide2
    4 months ago
    Everyone getting out of jail should be given some club money by the state, just to get back to being normal - GREAT IDEA and great friend you must be
  • Puddy Tat
    4 months ago
    Thank you kindly. I'm going to drown him in pussy. In the land of $5-10 dances, it'll go a long way.
  • Jascoi
    4 months ago
    i’ m getting out of jail too.
  • ww
    4 months ago
    ^^^ LMAO! 🤣
  • Puddy Tat
    4 months ago
    @jascoi - LOL! Good one. A dance on me for your wit if we're ever in the same city.
  • shailynn
    4 months ago
    Best of luck and I hope everyone involved has a good time.

Be sure to take him somewhere good to eat other than between a strippers legs!!!!! 😂
  • captainfun
    4 months ago
    Very good chance that I’ll be at Blaze, Pink Pony and PinUps on Sunday. Unsure of the order at this time though

Presently in Raleigh near the airport but didn’t even hit the clubs since reviews in the area suggest that they suck. It’s a very rare day for clubs to be close by and for me to pass on even checking them out
  • Puddy Tat
    4 months ago
    @Shailynn - I have a good dinner for him planned. Oceanaire (he loves seafood).

@captainfun - we can connect closer to Sunday to see if we'll be in the same place at the same time, or just ships passing in the night...
  • captainfun
    4 months ago
    Sounds good Puddy
  • minnow
    4 months ago
    Please submit your 1st actual club review. (Or more if you hit multiple clubs.)
  • Puddy Tat
    4 months ago
    ^ Oh, I will, my friend...Vivide and Blaze are on the list. Perhaps others.
  • Puddy Tat
    3 months ago
    Bumping. Vivide tomorrow afternoon, probably Saturday as well, but we'll go where the day takes us.

PM if you want to meet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion