tuscl

Planning first visit in September

First off I know that’s way in advance but an opportunity arose and after reading several reviews from all of you , especially Ron, I’m really looking forward to a visit. Planning to stay at Casadas. As a noob looking for some tips/clarifications for a first time visitor:

Length of stay? 2 v 3 nights if I have the time

Amount of $ to budget?

Typical attire most mongers wear in the club/dress code?

How loud is it staying there? Figure a hotel right above a club won’t necessarily be quiet but want to catch a couple Zs between Arribas

I really enjoy vuluptuous women with large natural breasts-is the a realistic expectation or do most girls have augmented tops/bottoms?

Guys who have flown in directly to TJ how is the return process through the airport vs walking across the border?

Any interest in a group meetup with enough notice as it might be a good time to have a couple other compatriots to hang with for my maiden voyage? Looking to go in late September

Ok sorry for the 20 questions but just looking at best ways to prepare for trip

Zbott

3 comments

• RonJax2
    5 months ago
    Zbott, thanks for letting me know my reviews have been useful to you. I always appreciate hearing that. I am definitely looking forward to reading yours after your trip there later this fall, I always love living vicariously through first-timers in TJ.

Also, I appreciate you asking specific questions, sometimes mongers pop in here and just ask for "general advice", and I appreciate that your questions are detailed. Let's see if I can shed some light:

> Length of stay? 2 v 3 nights if I have the time

Honestly, this depends on your libido. Can you fuck hot chicas night and day for 3 nights in a row? If so stay 3 nights. If that sounds daunting, stay 2. Personally, I've found 3 nights to be ideal, but just barely for me. By the final round on that 3rd night I'm pretty exhuasted and might barely be able to pop but still have enough in the tank I'll enjoy myself.

> Amount of $ to budget?

Again, this depends so much on you, what you can afford, and what kind of experience you want. I'll give you two answers, both of these would be in addition to what you'll spend on the room:

* Bare Bones Budget: $400 per day would be enough for 2 HH arribas, some fichas, beers and food each day.

* Long-Time Lover's Splurge: $1200-1500 per day is more inline with what I have been spending. That kind of cash will give you the flexibility to do lots of fichas, some warm up VIP room dances with the ladies, as well as some longer arribas in the 1-2 hour range. You could keep yourself entertained with the company of hot chicas for most of a day and evening with that kind of cash on hand.

> Typical attire most mongers wear in the club/dress code?

This varies wildly. On one end, some mongers wear a jacket and jeans or khakis. Some show up in shorts and a t-shirt. I land somewhere in the middle, usually khakis (essential for good lap dances) and a stylish collared shirt. I'd adhere to the "lookin' good is feelin' good" rule, and where whatever you feel best in.

The dress code is pretty lax, other than they don't let you wear a hoodie or hat for security reasons.

> How loud is it staying there?

This depends on what room you wind up getting and your neighbors. But in general Cascadas can be loud. If you're on the lower floors you'll hear the club all night. And on any floor, you could possibly be dealing with loud neighbors blasting music and railing chicas all night. During the day there can also be loud construction in Cascadas.

One way to partially mitigate this noise risk is to book a suite on a higher floor. There's the Penthouse Executive Suite, which goes for just slightly more than the master double, but guarantees you a room on the 7th floor where things are generally quieter (unless you have loud neighbors.) My next trip there I'm staying at Rio de Orzo. I've heard that's quieter but can't say for sure until I stay there.

Bottom line: I would recommend bringing earplugs!

> I really enjoy voluptuous women with large natural breasts-is the a realistic expectation or do most girls have augmented tops/bottoms?

Augmentation is certainly popular with ladies of HK! But here's the bottom line: at any given day at time there will be between 50 and 100+ girls there, and it's virtually guaranteed that one is your type. If you're looking for an all natural girl who is voluptuous you'll find one. My recommendation would be to spend a lot of time walking around the club. In my experience the hottest chicas don't approach you often, only the subpar talent. You have to be on the move at HK, constantly scanning the talent, to find that perfect chica for you.

> Guys who have flown in directly to TJ how is the return process through the airport vs walking across the border?

I've only flown via SAN, so I can't opine much other than to say that crossing the border back to the US on foot is painful if you don't have SENTRI or GE, like it could be a 4 hour wait. If you're going to walk across, I would look into getting GE right now. If you start the process now and are diligent in booking a pro-forma appointment quickly, you probably have time to get it before September. Maybe. Flying direct to TIA would solve this problem too, and I believe you can now fly direct from PHX.

> Any interest in a group meetup with enough notice as it might be a good time to have a couple other compatriots to hang with for my maiden voyage? Looking to go in late September

I'm always down to meet up with other mongers! Unfortunately September is no good for me. I'll be in TJ next month, Weds June 26th through Sat, June 29th.

> Ok sorry for the 20 questions but just looking at best ways to prepare for trip

That's what this board is here for! Let us know if you have others, and again, I'm looking forward to reading your trip report this fall!
  • Jascoi
    5 months ago
    it takes almost twice as much money now with the present gready attitude. and hide most your money from the bandits with badges. money belt (or similar.) and get GE.
  • CJKent_band
    5 months ago
    @Zbott

I will play along and comment on your discussion.

Why don’t you keep things simple in your first visit and go with the expectation of this just being a recon mission to gain information and see how things are,

if you don’t speak Spanish be prepared for misunderstandings and the fact that somethings get lost in translation.

Since Ron answered most of your questions, I am just going to add my two cents.

The other hotel name is Rizo de Oro as in Hair Curl of Goid not Rio de Orzo, again keep things simple and stay at Hotel Cascadas, just bring good quality noise cancellation earplugs.

Keep things simple, get your SENTRI Card

Google says: “At both San Ysidro and Otay Mesa Ports of Entry there are two lanes for pedestrians - one General lane for all travelers, the second lane exclusively for SENTRI cardholders (which includes Global Entry and NEXUS cardholders). US Citizens without one of these cards cannot use the SENTRI lane.”

Keep things simple and fly to San Diego instead of Tijuana.

From the San Diego airport to the border you can take Uber or lyft or the 992 bus to city college trolley station and the trolley blue line will take you to the San Yisdro border, pedestrian crossings.

Keep it simple and use the FREE courtesy Limousine provided by Hong Kong to go from and to the border pedestrian bridge.

Q: Typical attire most mongers wear in the club/dress code? Just wear a nice button-down or polo shirt, most important, make sure the clothes you wear are clean and you are/look clean shaven, the girls doll up and are clean so you should reciprocate.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people make things complicated instead of keeping them as simple as possible.

In any case it is up to you how complicated or simple you want to make things in your life.

Don’t drink or do drugs or do anything illegal when you are in another country, it is just common sense.

As long as you behave like a gentleman, you will be treated like a gentleman.

Don’t overthink things, nothing is going to be exactly like you imagined or were told, just be prepared for the worst and hope for the best that way you won’t be surprised or disappointed.

Just relax stay open to the positive experiences so you can have a good enjoyable time at The Happiest Place on Earth (according to Krusty)

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1401

Just remember to be careful out there.

And also remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion