tuscl

ATL mongers - need advice

I'm headed there in a few weeks to turn out a good friend who's just out of prison.

Vivide is well known for extras with Latinas, and my friend loves them. Can you get extras with the black girls there at night, or is it 100% "make it rain"?

What clubs that are open Sundays (any race) can you get extras?

PM if you're not comfortable sharing it here.

10 comments

• shadowcat
    5 months ago
    Maybe if you did a review, you could read the reviews yourself.
  • Puddy Tat
    5 months ago
    I am a paying VIP. I am looking for a citywide perspective, which is harder to get from piecing together a million different clubs, many of which haven't been reviewed in months.

Oh and over PM I offered to buy you some dances at Vivide. No need to get snarky.
  • 5footguy
    5 months ago
    On Sunday the only option I avail myself of is Pink Pony. It's not a club you can get extras in, but it is the only one I know of that's actually open on Sunday. On Sunday the talent is pretty good there IME. There may be other clubs open but I've not been to them. It is in a different county than the other clubs which is why it can be open on Sunday when the others are closed.
  • Puddy Tat
    5 months ago
    ^ Thanks. I hear you can get some extras at Blaze but it's very inconsistent.
    I love black women and $5 dances, but I understand the environment there isn't everyone's cup of tea.
  • captainfun
    5 months ago
    I think Blaze and PinUps are open on Sundays. Sounds like Pink Pony too. Where else is open on Sundays? I will be there on a Sunday myself in a few weeks
  • Puddy Tat
    5 months ago
    @captainfun - I know Blaze and Pink Pony are. My buddy (who's black) and I will definitely hit up Blaze for cheap drinks and $5 lappers.

My only complaint with Blaze is that most of the women there were skinny. I like them thicc.
  • Evasparkling
    5 months ago
    @PuddyTat69

That’s inaccurate lol…

Blaze has lots and lots of thick black women.

Whether you can get extras that I cannot guarantee.

Ranking of popular clubs with thick women:

(1) Pinups

(2) Blaze

(3) Wax

(4) Ace of Clubs

(5) Strokers
  • Puddy Tat
    5 months ago
    ^ Thanks Eva I'll look those up. Maybe I just drew the short straw that day at Blaze.
  • captainfun
    5 months ago
    Agree, plenty of thick women at Blaze. Too many in my opinion. Save me the fit ones.

• captainfun
    5 months ago
    Anyone know pricing at PinUps these days? Last time I was there I think I paid $10 to enter the big roped off dance area and then paid $10/song. Is it $5 or $10? Maybe it varies by in the bar area vs. roped off area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion