Venezuelans in NY?

Friday, April 26, 2024 12:11 PM
Are there any clubs with a heavy presence of Venezuelans in/around NYC? I'm aware, thanks to new reports, where to find Venezuelans on the streets, but I prefer to avoid that mess and its related potential bad consequences. I'm sure why I'm suddenly interested in Venezuelans.....likely just a novelty due to lack of experience with them....and maybe I would regret if I found some, but it would still be interesting to get some exposure to them, even if I ended up circling back to the reliable Brazilians.

12 comments

Johnny A’s in Jersey has many Latina women- I know I met at least 1 from Venezuela - also Breathless mostly Latina- not sure about Venezuela but I would suspect there are some
Artax
13 days ago
One buddy of mine suggested that we go down circling the blocks for desperate illegal alien woman (it's overwhelming men but there are some women in there) who would definitely be willing to hookup for a big discount just for quick cash. "We're paying for them, might as well be fucking 'em" It's not my thing, but he is absolutely right. To answer the question the last Venezuelan girl that I ran into was at Sugar Daddy's in Long Island City.
Muddy
13 days ago
Paterson is filled with Latinas....but mostly Brazilians and Dominicans. But maybe I just didn't realize I came across Venezuelans or Cubans, as well, in which case I suppose it doesn't matter whether I find Venezuelans, if I can't tell them apart.
funonthaside
13 days ago
Love the "we're paying for them, might as well be fucking 'em" comment by muddy.
funonthaside
13 days ago
Bridgeport? All kinds of Latinas at Pleasant Moments, though it sounds like it's gone (pun intended) tits up since I was last there.
PuddyTat69
12 days ago
Strippers? No. Hookers yes. They skip all the pretending and get straight to the point. I expect to see them being pimped in NJ or somewhere in the Bronx.
tin man
12 days ago
^most likely the queens stroll. i'm going to be heading out there in a few hours to perhaps find out if there are some that are "showcasing." it'll be more fun than going to some shit manhattan club that i can assure everyone.
rattdog
12 days ago
^ be on the lookout for the overzealous TikTokers trying to shut down the stroll by targeting mongers. That stroll has existed for decades, but thanks to recent publicity by Mayor Adams, the pearl clutchers are out in full force.
funonthaside
12 days ago
^tx for the warning. i didn't notice a lot of five ohh last week or today but yeah there were a few straggling around in uniform. yeah the tiktok vids-i'm very aware of those. i found them to be very sound sources of information. free advertising for those girls, whether wanted or not. one of tiktok turds has his pic spread around on a few sites. he was stupid and unaware that he had filmed himself after he went up to a john's car and filmed his reflection on the car window. that mayor is one colossal joke. his actions did result in several shutdowns. but all this does is if you shut down one 3-4 more pop up eventually. either they just open up 60-100 feet away from the shutdown location or they open up new shops on the side streets.
rattdog
11 days ago
I thought the same....free publicity. Whack-a-Mole with providers.....good times.
funonthaside
10 days ago
^^Puddy^^: Pleasant Moments is just fine. Same as it ever was. I nailed a Panamanian (my first) there just a couple weeks ago, and one of the old standbys (didn't even realize I'd banged her before until we were in the room) the following afternoon. The reviewer who suggested things had changed recently was full of it. I keep a mental map of Central and South American in my head which has imaginary stick pins for all of the countries where dancers I've been with were from, sort of like how older folks put pins in maps showing the national parks they've visited. Different imaginary pinhead color for FS vs. regular LD. Don't think there's an imaginary pin in Venezuela yet, but I had forgotten about the Panamanian girl till I read this post, so who knows. The Argentinian was interesting, because she just looked like anybody from Western Europe, or maybe Ohio.
Manuellabore
9 days ago
@manuel - good to know. I'm on an extended strip club break but it's comforting to know some things haven't changed.
PuddyTat69
9 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion