SE Portland Club to be come a Chick-Fil-A

Tuesday, April 23, 2024 8:10 PM
Maybe the could combine the two businesses https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/southeast-portland-might-welcome-a-chick-fil-a-replacing-local-gentlemen-s-club/ar-AA1nx3dB?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=c79f352325914af2e21ef6bbfb473896&ei=19

8 comments

It's all about the thighs and breasts ... har ... couldn't resist ...
Book Guy
16 days ago
That area with 205 and Venue went to shit is what I heard. I only worked like 1 or 2 shifts at 205 b4 no call no show quitting cuz the customers there were very aggressive and entitled. I also tried one shift at Venue same story. At 205 when I was there tbe weekend nights sucked cuz the crime got so high that the money spenders actually came out for the day shifts. I also noticed at other east Portland dives that a lot of times the day or mid shifts were way better than nights cuz at night it is broke bums and wannabe pimps and gangsters coming out. And they aren't even like the make it rain drug dealers just literal bottom scum. I heard there's been some shootings and other stuff specifically by 205 and Venue or in tbe area. Also apparently people are getting stabbed inside or in the parking lots of some of these east Portland clubs. Some of them in east poorland and downtown literally have a bunch of homeless people living there within a block. And by homeless I mostly mean crazy drug addicted criminals and not harmless well meaning people down on their luck.
blahblahblah23
16 days ago
I think the only good clubs in Poorland are on the west side as far as I know. Last time I was at any of them, none of them had fentanyl addicts living outside or any shootings or stabbings in the clubs or their parking lots. Admittedly I haven't danced anywhere around Portland in quite a while because I do not have the extreme patience to deal with fucking morons or talk to them for a while
blahblahblah23
16 days ago
I’m surprised that Chick Fil A is making an appearance there. It’s, as far as I know, a “red” branded business.
nicespice
16 days ago
The Venue closing and a Chick-fil-A restaurant opening in its place has been rumored/discussed for over a year. This is nothing new. Not sure why the delay, but a recent discussion with a long-time dancer at The Venue says the owner is looking to relocate when/if it closes. Gun violence, especially in SE Portland, seems to be a growing concern and making headlines. I have over a hundred visits to The Venue and have never felt unsafe, but strip clubs in general tend to attract this type of violence, so no different than any other club. I used to frequent Minneapolis/St Paul strip clubs, and they were prone to occasional shootings. From my long-time visits to strip clubs in the Portland area, the SW clubs suck for mileage and extras. Dolphin II is the best option on the SW side for any lap dance booth fun and that's probably because they do not have any cameras in the booth. The SE/NE side of town are the best clubs for mileage and extras from personal experience and discussion with other strip club mongers.
Mr Johnson
15 days ago
“ I’m surprised that Chick Fil A is making an appearance there. It’s, as far as I know, a “red” branded business. “ Everyone loves Chik-Fil-A, that’s why. Craziest thing I saw at one… years ago when Chik-Fil-A was in the news for being anti-gay, and I pull up to one and there’s about 6 protestors out front with the gay rights signs (this was before LGTBQ was a thing) and I go in and am waited on by a guy that was clearly gay. Bet those were awkward days for him at work…
shailynn
14 days ago
I was living in a little redneck town (Redmond, OR) of about 5,000 folks way back. A Jehovah Witness group moved their fellowship to a new Kingdom Hall building in another part of town. The old JW building became a bar, not a strip club though, and I guess it is what some call "Putting land to better use." As far as Chick-fil-A being "Red" branded business, all you have to do is Google the corporate values with all the Woke (deversity, equity and inclusion (DEI)) policies and maybe a strip club is not too far off. This has been going on for years with this company. They like to ride that pre 2019 perception.
Mr Johnson
14 days ago
Yeah, I just remember the time I was in Portland and whenever I said I was from Texas, then there would be instant glaring. And they would ask where in Texas and I’d reply Austin. Then it would be okay again because I was from the “one good part of Texas.” I learned to just automatically claim to be from Austin. 😒
nicespice
14 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion