Question about Extras in Tattletales in Atlanta Georgia

Sunday, April 21, 2024 9:42 PM
How much is the typical extra at Tattletales in VIP? I know the room is 100 and 200 for the dancer. What do the ladies normally charge for extra services (I'm talking full service here). I'm only 5 years into the monger game. So any advice is appreciated.

7 comments

You have quoted day shift prices, and FWIW, a recent review cited an increase from $100 to $110 for the room. On top of the above quoted prices, it's often $100 to $300. Full service can be had for less or on the bottom end of that scale, but it's got to be the right girl, you've got to own your shit, and she's got to want it. Some will try to get as much as $500 extra, and not all offer the full menu. Fuck that nonsense. So much more can be had, with much better girls, for much less.
5footguy
17 days ago
There are some (not just fuglies) that will provide for the basic rate, but they are scarce and have had a positive history with you. $100 over the basic rate goes a long way with all but the absolute top shelf. This of course is slowly ratcheting upwards.
goldmongerATL
17 days ago
Definitely varies per dancer. I’ve been quoted an extra $100-300 on top of the initial payments
BuckMcNutter
17 days ago
thanks for the advice. I guess it's the usual (few hundred dollars) for some, but be careful where you fish. Typically the 8 to 10s ask for more (especially the blondes).
ggofv
17 days ago
Listen coochie is worth more than $250 paying more than that is stupid…some of the best times I ever had were when I 200 and below
Mr Monger
17 days ago
*No coochie ^
Mr Monger
17 days ago
"Listen [no] coochie is worth more than $250 paying more than that is stupid…some of the best times I ever had were when I 200 and below" Preach. Except in very rare cases, the more you pay, the worse the experience. They think their body justifies it. Shit... some of these $500+ per half hour hoes are the most clinical, boring, lazy, soulless, passionless bitches you'll find. I've had amazing experiences in that sub-200 price point, nothing even comes close in the higher price point IME. They do shit I can't even hint about here and they don't count the money when you pay for their time.
5footguy
16 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion