Atlanta clubs - Extras with hot Latinas

Thursday, March 28, 2024 4:47 PM
I'm taking a good ground out clubbing in the A in a few weeks. We used to go to Platinum for extras with hot Latinas, but it's since closed down. Is Vivide as good for that these days? And what about places that are open Sundays in the area?

8 comments

Vivide day shift is definitely the place for Latinas. Only about 6 clubs outside the city open on Sundays. They are mostly black. You might find a Latina at Club Wax if you get lucky.
shadowcat
a month ago
Agree with Vivide (day shift) as the place (just not Sunday)
Mtnbkr1234
a month ago
@PuddyTat69 I will play along and comment on your discussion. If you want Hot Latinas and you really can afford the paid for-sex-hobby; go south of the border, just take a plane, train, bus to San Diego and then the trolley/streetcar to the border and walk across to the Happiest Place on Earth (according to Krusty) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3SzOUvB1WSg&pp=ygUOS3J1c3R5IHRpanVhbmE%3D As long as you behave like respectable, friendly, gentleman, south of the border, you will be treated like a friendly, respectable gentleman. Just be careful out there, wherever you decide to do. And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
a month ago
I agree with the commenters above about Vivide day shift. (I defer to the locals like Shadowcat on its hours of operation.) There are typically several Cubans during afternoon shift with a full menu.
BigJuan
a month ago
Vivide and Diamond Club. Check out reviews, plenty of info there. Only real option on Sunday is Pink Pony but you won't get extras there.
5footguy
a month ago
What about the black clubs in the area? Blaze, Wax? Any extras available there? My friend is just getting out of prison and hasn't had any "woman" beyond his right hand in months. I want him to get turned out good by gorgeous ladies of any persuasion (but he has a soft spot for Latinas).
PuddyTat69
a month ago
I'll start a new thread on this.
PuddyTat69
a month ago
Back to the original topic, as it relates to VIVIDE. I've been here several times during day shift, S u mentioned above. I haven't been to the night shift and am wondering if it offers the same opportunities with Latinas as day shift? Or is the vibe and dancer type completely different at night? And is it safe at night?
BigJuan
a month ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion