“I have a lot of money. I can do what I want to do.”

Thursday, March 21, 2024 2:27 PM
Title couldn’t say it all. “I have a lot of money. I can do what I want to do.” “Grab them by the pussy you can do anything.” ~ Donald J Trump ~ AKA Teflon Don, King of Debt, The Lyin’ king. ~ Racist, Rapist, Raging Narcissist, Con-man, Guilty and liable for Sexual Abuse and Defamation, Fraudster, Deadbeat, Thief, Ex-POTUS

14 comments

^The OP makes Trump seem like a pleasant, decent guy.
skibum609
2 months ago
^ I think OP has a Trump bobblehead that he paints, dresses, and even makes out with on occasion.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
Kind of like this https://youtu.be/bgdVfZl1Rks?si=KCdKNWuWzkRZfZSd
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
On another note, can I ask the usual personal flame warriors around here to wreck this old-news thread? Let me get this one started. Your sons are all flaming fags, your daughters are all cheap methods hookers, your wives sucked 5 dicks last night none of which were yours, and your moms are ugly. Flame away.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
Meth hookers. And they all have AIDS
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
“We have a lot of cash, we have a great company but they want to take it away…” ~ Donald J Trump - March 20 2024 ~ AKA Teflon Don, King of Debt, The Lyin’ king. ~ Racist, Rapist, Raging Narcissist, Con-man, Guilty and liable for Sexual Abuse and Defamation, Fraudster, Deadbeat, T. hief, Ex-POTUS
CJKent_band
2 months ago
At least he doesn’t have dementia. All the blue no matter who folks are destroying this country.
Context22
2 months ago
^ Vote blue if you've got no clue.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
Donald Trump lives rent free in CJs head.
shailynn
2 months ago
@OP, more hot chicks less Trump obsession.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
“At least he doesn’t have dementia.” I debated whether to weigh in on this because I know it won’t convince anyone, but here goes. The “Biden has dementia” narrative doesn’t resonate with anyone who isn’t already in Trump’s corner. It will not change votes. Why? The narrative that Biden is the only candidate with declining mental issues is solely the product of our echo chamber media. Is Biden getting old and is his mind declining? Yes. Definitely. That’s not the point. The point is that so is Trump. The issue is that Trump voters don’t see how often he misspeaks because the right side media doesn’t cover it. Sometimes Fox will talk about it, like when he got confused and thought that Nikki Haley was Nancy Pelosi. But it happens more than that. A lot more. Pretty much after every one of his weekend rallies, the late night shows and left side media have a field day with all of Trump’s fuck ups. He slurs his words. He confuses world leaders. He gets dates wrong. He talks about when he ran against Obama. He does it louder than Biden so he doesn’t look so feeble, but it’s bad. Have I convinced anyone? I doubt it. But we’ve got two old guys running for office, and they both are foggy in the brain. Maybe it shows up at a debate, but by then we’ll still only have a choice of these two old men.
Hank Moody
2 months ago
Both candidates are thugs, liars, stupid and incompetent.
skibum609
a month ago
^ leave thugs and and I agree. Stupid, incompetent, liars. Those three also describe that vast majority of elected officials at all levels, and to some extent most people. Get off my lawn.
Dolfan
a month ago
I’m not gonna lie. If I have that much money I’d be way worse
PoundKing
a month ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion